Brent Grimes' wife threatens writer over report she cost husband his job

Good lord, the Bucs have signed Grimes. For 2 yrs, $13.5 mil with another $3 mil in incentives.

I'd say putting a muzzle on Miko and breaking her fingers would show good incentive for that kind of money.

This should end well.

Miko has a response....
"the Bucs are a REAL organization, being ran PROPERLY, unlike that dumpster fire in the AFC East we just left! they wouldnt DARE ask me to delete my twitter! i deleted my twitter bc i didn't want the twitter gangsters and thumb thugs to have anyone to @ when they found out the Bucs (and multiple other teams) made them all look STUPID! who doesnt want a pro bowl corner thats doing shit NO OTHER CORNER IN THE LEAGUE CAN DO! men lie! women lie! stats lie! the media lies! u know whats undefeated? FILM!!! we are HAPPY and i dont feel like sharing it with anyone just yet. ill be back very soon and ill be the same supportive, dedicated, truthful bitch i was before i left!"

18unn3fork504jpg.jpg

i love when people who were arrested for being thugs call twitter crybabies thugs. ROFL

I think she's just an overzealous wife. She wants the best for her husband, and I have to say; when she trashes the Dolphins as a dumpster fire and trashed the team for Ryan Tannehill, she's 100% on the money there. How many coaches are they going to go through to finally realize this kid is not the next Dan Marino?

I totally disagree with her though calling the Bucs a "properly run organization". Welcome back to the NFC South, Grimes. I cannot wait to see her rants about the Bucs being a horrible team, and Grimes knows he's going to get burned again like he did back when he played for Atlanta. Can't wait for this.

I think she's just an overzealous wife. She wants the best for her husband, and I have to say; when she trashes the Dolphins as a dumpster fire and trashed the team for Ryan Tannehill, she's 100% on the money there. How many coaches are they going to go through to finally realize this kid is not the next Dan Marino?

I totally disagree with her though calling the Bucs a "properly run organization". Welcome back to the NFC South, Grimes. I cannot wait to see her rants about the Bucs being a horrible team, and Grimes knows he's going to get burned again like he did back when he played for Atlanta. Can't wait for this.

If by overzealous you mean batshit insane ghetto tramp, I agree.

OMG I saw a clip of Grimes' presser and he thanked his wife for the "good food" she makes. All I could think of was that cake B/S/F posted earlier. ROFL

Back