Brett Farve

ROFL

I'll believe he's retired when he is giving a speech wearing a yellow blazer

I hope that is the last we hear from or about him for a few years.

God damn it!
Why? Why? WHy? Why? Why?
I would have loved to see another year of that washed up loser in puke green. Providing zero leadership. Pissing off teammates. Taking up cap space. Getting coaches and GMs fired. Why wouldn't we want St. Brett back with the Rats.

God damn it!
Why? Why? WHy? Why? Why?
I would have loved to see another year of that washed up loser in puke green. Providing zero leadership. Pissing off teammates. Taking up cap space. Getting coaches and GMs fired. Why wouldn't we want St. Brett back with the Rats.

NO worries the next QB will be even worse performance wise and we won't have to watch the ball washing anymore. T

I think that this time it's true. I would love to see him come back to play hell withthe Jest salary cap.

However, I think he realized how much he did suck and that his body was not responding. He also understands that he would have to work very hard in the off season to get ready and I don't think he wants that.

He will not be treated as a God in NY after last season, and would rather stay with the goobers who treat him like one.

ESPN is announcing that Brett has told the Jets he is definetley retiring. (Consider the source) :zzz::zzz::zzz:

in Three Months he will declare that he wants to play again. this is the same B.s he has pulled for the last three years.

I don't think so King. The year before he was one OT period away from the SB..not so this year.

Brett actually retired before the Week 17 game against Miami.

Back