Brian Flores to the Steelers

Heard this on the radio and they were saying that Tomlin has been criticized for not having more minority coaches on his staff?? Never heard that before. maybe AOT can weigh in

Heard this on the radio and they were saying that Tomlin has been criticized for not having more minority coaches on his staff?? Never heard that before. maybe AOT can weigh in
good lord...now black people have to hire more black people or face criticism? is tomlin not black enough now????

good lord...now black people have to hire more black people or face criticism? is tomlin not black enough now????
No, not really. Just because some assholes with an agenda say something stupid in order to be critical and get PR, that doesn't mean anyone without an agenda takes it seriously. Exhibit A: Felger and Mazz.

No, not really. Just because some assholes with an agenda say something stupid in order to be critical and get PR, that doesn't mean anyone without an agenda takes it seriously. Exhibit A: Felger and Mazz.
it never fails to astonish me how some people are so desperate for fame that they willingly say dumbass stuff to get it. i guess it doesn't bother them that their name is associated with dumbassery.

good for the steelers - and good for flores i guess - he is so toxic with the league now that even this is surprising.

annd a hearty fvck you to flores for what he accused BB of doing.
He can go take his 53'rd "boostuh" for all I care.

Flores lucky someone will touch him at the moment. I would have loved him back as the Pat's DC as an F You to Godell and the league, but didn't actually expect that might ever happen

I'm surprised that anyone hired him, not because of his coaching abilty as I know very little (other then he took a failing organization and gave them two winning season) but he was basically suing his employer and their boss while pleading for a job. No one in their right mind would sue then say, "give me a job please." I wonder if the NFL sent a message to the teams to say, "hire him please so there is no case against us?"

I'm surprised that anyone hired him, not because of his coaching abilty as I know very little (other then he took a failing organization and gave them two winning season) but he was basically suing his employer and their boss while pleading for a job. No one in their right mind would sue then say, "give me a job please." I wonder if the NFL sent a message to the teams to say, "hire him please so there is no case against us?"
He's saying he was unfairly and illegally denied consideration for a job. I don't think he is begging for a job. He is applying. He said he understands this could be a career killer but the principles involved are greater than himself. Right or wrong, he made a choice and is not now begging for anything IMO.

I just noticed the numbering of posts is odd. Lots of numbers (11-15?) missing???

Back