Broncos get Sanchez from Philly

Mazz22

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.
Reaction score
Broncos acquire Mark Sanchez from Philly for conditional draft pick. Process has begun #9news #9sports
— Mike Klis (@MikeKlis) March 11, 2016
ROFLROFLROFL
<!-- / message -->

From the Mane. LOL.

homer-end-is-near1.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Also from the Mane.

200.gif

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAN7AAAAJDU1ZGJmYjY2LTY2YzEtNGIxYi1hNTEzLWI3ZDBkMjE1MWI2MQ.jpg

O.Z.O. Jr. just texted this to me.

...I'm speechless. RGIII was out there for nothing more than just money and this is the route you go.

Somebody run over and grab this thread from the Mange.

Wow, great news!

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=122668

Elway is in '98 Florida Marlins mode. I would say I feel bad for Donkey fans, but I have yet to meet one that I didn't want to die in an AIDS fire.

To paraphrase a great Eddie Murphy line from '48 Hours'

'I don't like opposing football fans and I hate Denver fans. You people are Denver fans so that means I'm enjoying this shit!'

So there answer for a new QB is butt fumble. Denver really trying to prove they can win with joke QB.

I love how the optimists out here (the Mange) are still holding out for a Kaepernick trade. Guess anybody looks good by comparison to Butt Fumble.

Can't wait to hear BP Police go on and on and on how a great defense is the only thing that matters.

I love how the optimists out here (the Mange) are still holding out for a Kaepernick trade. Guess anybody looks good by comparison to Butt fumble

DR. Phil will play Jon Taffer and they will locate Manziel in an upcoming Bar Rescue episode and have a divine intervention!!

The Mane is killing it right now.

CdSd7rfVIAAKpli.jpg:large

Hide your High school age daughters, Sanchize is coming to a prom near you!!!

Eliza Kruger, 17-Year-Old, Allegedly Hooked Up With Mark Sanchez
Last week, Deadspin posted a brief story called "Mark Sanchez's 17-Year-Old Lady Friend Has Found A Lawyer," which was about Mark Sanchez's alleged relationship with a high school student. Deadspin said that the full story would be released on Tuesday, Feb. 8.

The story, published yesterday, said that a 17-year-old, "E.K.," met Sanchez at a Manhattan night club and hooked up with him at his home in New Jersey. Kruger sent pictures of the Jets quarterback's home to confirm her story.

The New York Post reported today that the girl's name is Eliza Kruger. According to Deadspin, Kruger repeatedly talked about how Sanchez is "really a nice guy" and "a genuine person."

If the allegations are true, Sanchez did nothing wrong and broke no laws because the age of consent in New Jersey is 16.
link

Back