Butt Hurt About Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Botox Brady.

Why Tom, why did you leave us??? Why did you leave us like this??

28693322.jpg

So nice rhar we are allowed to call each other little nasties.

So nice rhar we are allowed to call each other little nasties.
but saying something about maybe someone should try again is called out by that same person as an insult....😄😄😄
so we will call him asshole since he uses it to a post not even directed at him specifically. it must not be an insult.😄😄😄😄

Well when Tom announced he was leaving, I felt like the guy who came home from from a hard day's work and found a note on the kitchen table.
The note said that she had left for another guy and she took the kids, the bank account money, and the dog.
But I got over it. I figured he deserved to go wherever Gisile told him to go and he owed me nothing.

Well when Tom announced he was leaving, I felt like the guy who came home from from a hard day's work and found a note on the kitchen table.
The note said that she had left for another guy and she took the kids, the bank account money, and the dog.
But I got over it. I figured he deserved to go wherever Gisile told him to go and he owed me nothing.
exactly. At least he left you the pick-up

I am on the fence with this. If we get another SB now that he is gone I be off that fence. LOL

Tom promised me the world, he told me I was special and we needed to take the relationship to the next level. Then on prom night, once he had his wicked way with me, he dumped me. Just left me for someone else.

I will never ever forgive him for that.

I am on the fence with this. If we get another SB now that he is gone I be off that fence. LOL

I hear ya. I, however, am on no fence. Brady is gone, acting like a douche with his BS new persona all the while taking potshots and not-so-veiled digs at the coach and organization that brought him along and allowed him to use all he had to become the GOAT.

Yeah, he can go screw.

Go Pats.

I hear ya. I, however, am on no fence. Brady is gone, acting like a douche with his BS new persona all the while taking potshots and not-so-veiled digs at the coach and organization that brought him along and allowed him to use all he had to become the GOAT.

Yeah, he can go screw.

Go Pats.
So many people asked me when he left if I was going to root for him.I root for the jersey not the player is always my answer.

And I didn't say he wasn't being a dick. LOL He has freedom now he never had in NE but in exchange he has six rings with us so..

And that is it in nutshell. The outright hatred of the guy that permeates this forum has NOTHING to do with Brady leaving. It is that he won the freaking Super Bowl in year one with a clown HC in a new conference beating Brees, Rodgers and Mahomes. He totally took the Patriot Way and shoved it up the rear ends of the butt hurt folks here. That is why they have to keep creating threads to contain the PTSD that happens every time his name is mentioned and Bill is called out for letting him walk and replacing him with broken Cam for not one year but two!

Yeah, he can go screw.

Go Pats.
1629397291445.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back