Caption This Photo of Giselle

I think if you attach the picture and not embed, I can see it.:shrug:

"Let's play a game. Close your eyes real quick."

"Ok."

"Who am I?"

"Tommy!???"

"Ummmmm, no."

"Even paparazzi hanging from a tree with their camera at a weird angle can't make me look bad even with no makeup on". (you guys are SUCH haters jeez.)

Off-season fun, PAZ... What else is there to do?

Besides, she and Tommy just keep giving us great ammo! :p

"Even paparazzi hanging from a tree with their camera at a weird angle can't make me look bad even with no makeup on". (you guys are SUCH haters jeez.)
All she had to do was keep her mouth shut and I wouldn't say a word.:shrug: This idiot who is rich and famous for no other reason than being mostly naked in pictures has seen fit to sit in judgement of others who actually raise their children..not use them as accessories. She made herself fair game.

it's like they know we are boredROFL

Have you seen the video clip of him dancing yet? It's practically blown up Twitter, gotten tons of views on youtube, and it's only a few seconds long! ROFL

Have you seen the video clip of him dancing yet? It's practically blown up Twitter, gotten tons of views on youtube, and it's only a few seconds long! ROFL

I will refrain , I know I love to dance a lot but it is not good dancing :)

I will entitle him the same privilege that I have

All she had to do was keep her mouth shut and I wouldn't say a word.:shrug: This idiot who is rich and famous for no other reason than being mostly naked in pictures has seen fit to sit in judgement of others who actually raise their children..not use them as accessories. She made herself fair game.

Why should she? She said stupid things and people write about it. We all say stupid things but they print hers. She is human..at least her brain is.:)

Ya know we know someone on here who knows what she is REALLY like not what the media portrays her as. Maybe we can take a cue or two at least from him? She isn't perfect but who is and he IS supremely happy and so is she. You can't fake those looks in the photos I saw.

Our reaction to those photos is a Rorshac (or however you spell that). People who don;t like Tom and Gisele see one thing(negative) those of us that do like them see happiness and not much more.

I will refrain , I know I love to dance a lot but it is not good dancing :)

I will entitle him the same privilege that I have

I saw him and Mr Kraft dance on stage all those years ago..I can only imagine how bad the white boy overbite recent clip must be.:)

I saw him and Mr Kraft dance on stage all those years ago..I can only imagine how bad the white boy overbite recent clip must be.:)

Granted there are some incredible dancers from all cultures

But I suspect for the above mentioned , it be bad very bad:)

Granted there are some incredible dancers from all cultures

But I suspect for the above mentioned , it be bad very bad:)

It's a line from a movie Muse.:) I forget which one but I died laughing when I heard it.:)

Back