Caption this pic

Skellington

Reaction score
This is the reporter who ticked off BB this week.

This is the reporter who ticked off BB this week.

attachment.php

"I'm not BB, for me the fact that you have a record does matter"

This Friday, KK and I had a blasty blast. We had a sleepover which included pillow fights, nail painting, and fisting. It actually included none of those stupid things. Sorry, fisting isn't stupid. It's innovative.

We really did have a sleepover though, and what it DID include was drinking a bottle of Jack Daniels, making homemade corndogs and cheese on a stick, then writing down the rules of our made up drinking game to the cheese dick movie 'Piranha' that we rented. The rules were as follows:
1. Drink every time they say 'The Lake'
2. Drink every time a chick loses clothing
3. Drink every time someone tries to fight the Piranhas
4. Drink every time someone doesn't believe that Piranhas are killing everyone

By the end of the movie, we were both really drunk and also craving another horrible movie to watch and make fun of. So we watched Final Destination 2. Why are bad horror movies so fvcking incredible?

In really amazing news- 'Piranha' will have a sequel- and it will be called... wait for it...... Piranha 3 Double D.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TL3cWZ-uaEA?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Evil Dave Meggett gonna gitchya

"Braaaaiiiinnnnzzzz"

"Oh boy do you have the wrong chick..."

A lot of good ones. I'm surprised that no one came up with the fact that the guy is actually Shaq.

A lot of good ones. I'm surprised that no one came up with the fact that the guy is actually Shaq.

Oh, I knew that. But he was making a Dave Meggett face so I went in that direction.

Back