Celtics

See I don't remember him at all doing Celtics stuff. You must be an old fucker. Just kidding man!

Last regular season game for Mike Gorman. Man the voices are all leaving or have left that I grew up with. Never the same. Thanks for the memories Mike! You and Tommy made quite a team.
uhhh...I grew up listening to Tommy and Johnny Most so...

Well Johnny Most was radio (with Glenn Ordway for most of it).
Gorman's been doing Celtics TV for ~40 years now, when he was pulling double duty, doing the ESPN Big East games back in the day.
My bad, I've been out of the market since about that time so any C's broadcasts I watched have been national broadcasts or Bullets/Wizards games...and when I saw Tommy's name mentioned I thought we were talking about radio... :shrug-n:

okay, so they won their last two effectively playing 2nd and 3rd unit guys. NOW we get to see how hungry they are, and if they end up plying the Heat I want a humiliating sweep. One of the biggest signs of maturity I've seen in this team is that they don't play to the level of the competition anymore, they're looking to crush your soul

okay, so they won their last two effectively playing 2nd and 3rd unit guys. NOW we get to see how hungry they are, and if they end up plying the Heat I want a humiliating sweep. One of the biggest signs of maturity I've seen in this team is that they don't play to the level of the competition anymore, they're looking to crush your soul

I just don't want to see another big lead blown. If they have an off game, I can put that down under "shit happens", as long as it's just a one-off. But this team, which is without question the most talented team in the league, has no business dropping 20 point leads.

I just don't want to see another big lead blown. If they have an off game, I can put that down under "shit happens", as long as it's just a one-off. But this team, which is without question the most talented team in the league, has no business dropping 20 point leads.
not going to happen. They ran away with the conference out of the gate, and, as these guys are people. They have different energy levels and not every game brings the highest level of intensity. BUT...they've gotten close enough to taste it and know what it takes to get over the hump now.

...and if KP is healthy nobody has an answer for him...

Nope, not reading this, nope.

I already have seen when the Bruins and Celts are both in the playoffs in the same year, it becomes crappy,
history has shown it to be far more crappy for the Bruins. The C's have 17 banners hanging in the Garden, no idea how many the Bruins have but it ain't 17

history has shown it to be far more crappy for the Bruins. The C's have 17 banners hanging in the Garden, no idea how many the Bruins have but it ain't 17
Bruins have won six, yes it is not 17 but it is more than quite a few other teams in the league

Bruins have won six, yes it is not 17 but it is more than quite a few other teams in the league
so, like I said, the C's have faired well historically when both make the playoffs in the same year

so, like I said, the C's have faired well historically when both make the playoffs in the same year
I have to check that info out for I remember one year or two they were both in and both failed. But I am going by memory so. LOLOLOL

I have to check that info out for I remember one year or two they were both in and both failed. But I am going by memory so. LOLOLOL
Okay, won by 20 after 10 days off. Sloppy play, stretches of cold shooting, let 34 point lead slip to 15 and still win by 20. Kind of glad they did look that “bad” today, gets everybody focused on the job at hand

Back