Celtics

Brown looks better. :coffee:

But seriously, I'm glad they built a cushion, because the offense still looks bad. They're just making their shots tonight. It looked a bit better very early, but then they just rode momentum.

Brown looks better. :coffee:

But seriously, I'm glad they built a cushion, because the offense still looks bad. They're just making their shots tonight. It looked a bit better very early, but then they just rode momentum.
I couldn't disagree more. They are moving the ball great tonight so far and have had a ton of open shots. Except for few times Brown got dribble happy of course. Everyone that's been on the floor has at least 2 assists except for RW3. That's about as good as you can look against a defense like the Bucks have, Holiday is almost as good as Smart and Giannis is one of the best in the NBA if not the best. If you're expecting more I think you're going to be disappointed for the rest of the series.

I couldn't disagree more. They are moving the ball great tonight so far and have had a ton of open shots. Except for few times Brown got dribble happy of course. Everyone that's been on the floor has at least 2 assists except for RW3. That's about as good as you can look against a defense like the Bucks have, Holiday is almost as good as Smart and Giannis is one of the best in the NBA if not the best. If you're expecting more I think you're going to be disappointed for the rest of the series.
I've been impressed with both defenses. I haven't actually sat and watched a game in awhile.

More importantly, I'm watching on delay and I wrote that with a couple minutes to go in the 1st quarter.

I've been impressed with both defenses. I haven't actually sat and watched a game in awhile.

More importantly, I'm watching on delay and I wrote that with a couple minutes to go in the 1st quarter.
Oh oops haha, well might not want to read this yet but the 3rd quarter the offense for some reason has stopped moving the ball(so far). When they were constantly blowing out teams in the 2nd half of this year they would move the ball for all 4 quarters, no idea why they keep going away from that. They stopped moving it during the Nets series when leading too, it's the only reason why those games were close.

The Celtics offense wants to give up the lead, but their defense doesn't. It's like an internal tug of war.

jesus. they are going to the f--king monitor on every foul. this is garbage. and the celtics look like last year. standing around watching brown and tatum play iso ball. :mad:

Focusing on the good, holding the Bucks to 86 points is impressive. And they didn't double team Giannis like I thought they'd do Sunday with Middleton being out. GWilliams and Horford were awesome against him tonight. They have 3 days to watch film and understand why they were so much better the first half offensively. It should be pretty simple to figure out.

Interesting to hear Charles Barkley saying it was maybe one of the greatest 3 point displays in history.

Back