Celtics

I listened to the local broadcasters so I was not subjected to that nonsense (although Scal is not without his own nonsense at times).

Udoka learned a thing or two about defending Durant while Asst. Coach of Brooklyn last year.
One thing I thought was a little odd was before Tatum was even in foul trouble he wasn't the initial cover on KD, it was mostly Brown at the beginning and a lot of GWilliams. I think that's partly why KD actually had some space to shoot this time. It was almost like he was giving Tatum a mental and physical break, he worked his ass off the first 3 games against KD.

...oh, and an extra special fuck you to the broadcast teams through this series talking about the physical strain Kyrie was under from fasting for Ramadan ...Jalen Brown is also a practicing Muslim and was fasting as well, didn't slow him down.
I think that's partly because Kyrie made a spectacle of it in the 2nd game and Nash used it as an excuse so they just piled on , but they either did zero research or were purposely not mentioning JB to make Kyrie sympathetic. Either way they suck.

...oh, and an extra special fuck you to the broadcast teams through this series talking about the physical strain Kyrie was under from fasting for Ramadan ...Jalen Brown is also a practicing Muslim and was fasting as well, didn't slow him down.
You must be talking about the national broadcast. thank god i am able to listen to scal and gorman.

You must be talking about the national broadcast. thank god i am able to listen to scal and gorman.
yeah, I don't have the advantage of the local guys. National broadcast teams seem to almost always be guys from New York and failed coaches. Cracked me up listening to Stan Van Gundy's fat ass squawking about "winning basketball" as if he or his bald midget brother know anything about that.

I think that's partly because Kyrie made a spectacle of it in the 2nd game and Nash used it as an excuse so they just piled on , but they either did zero research or were purposely not mentioning JB to make Kyrie sympathetic. Either way they suck.
It wouldn't be so bad if New York fluffing was so dominant across the professional sports spectrum.

All the kings horses and all the king's men couldn't make Kyrie sympathetic, he's attained LeBron-level douche status

The Bucks it is. I wonder if this is going to be a let Giannis get his points approach, instead of doubling and letting him kick it out for open 3's. Even when doubling him he's very hard to stop, and the dude hasn't even reached his ceiling yet. Honestly he's probably my favorite player that's not a Celtic, goofy fun loving kid off the court, and a rabid animal on the court. Kind of Gronk-like in that way.

The Bucks it is. I wonder if this is going to be a let Giannis get his points approach, instead of doubling and letting him kick it out for open 3's. Even when doubling him he's very hard to stop, and the dude hasn't even reached his ceiling yet. Honestly he's probably my favorite player that's not a Celtic, goofy fun loving kid off the court, and a rabid animal on the court. Kind of Gronk-like in that way.
No Middleton. No excuses. Defend the 3 point line and it should be a pretty short series.

He said he's a go Game 1. 🤷
Yeah I never really doubted that and I'm cautiously optimistic, but soft tissue injuries like that can take a turn for the worse very quickly, especially for guys with a history. He's not going to know how it responds until he plays Sunday, gingerly taking jump shots like he did yesterday isn't going to tell him much.

white is playing like :poop:
They've collectively played like crap so far, but it's how you finish. They can still pull it out but they have to pull their heads out of their butts first.

Back