Celtics

Smart is killing them in this game. Nothing but bricks.

Last edited:
How many layups is Tatum going to miss? im losing it.

I know fan is kinda short for fanatic. And held within the concept of fanatic is not always rationally based emotion.

That said, seriously, is it not possible to actually see the brilliant light, shadows and all which our New England teams often bring which blinds the dark?

107-96 good guys with 7 minutes to go.

iZyRJ-39_400x400.jpg

Last edited:
Smart makes some agonizingly dumb turnovers at times, but his D intensity and some big 3's.... take the good with the bad.
great win. now they gotta get game 4 and take control of the series!

I know fan is kinda short for fanatic. And held within the concept of fanatic is not always rationally based emotion.

That said, seriously, is it not possible to actually see the brilliant light, shadows and all which our New England teams often bring which blinds the dark?

107-96 good guys with 7 minutes to go.

View attachment 10942
Won going away.

This is like the GDT, where if the game's not 56-0, it's an unmitigated disaster. :coffee:

Smart makes some agonizingly dumb turnovers at times, but his D intensity and some big 3's.... take the good with the bad.
great win. now they gotta get game 4 and take control of the series!
It's hard to watch sometimes. And it can be very frustrating. If brown can keep playing like he did tonight. They will win 18.

So was there a basketball game yesterday? I ended up talking to a friend of mine for 3 hours and 43 minutes on the phone. I grew up with the kid since the age of six. I DVR the game so I’m wondering was the game worth watching? Asking for a friend.:coffee:

So was there a basketball game yesterday? I ended up talking to a friend of mine for 3 hours and 43 minutes on the phone. I grew up with the kid since the age of six. I DVR the game so I’m wondering was the game worth watching? Asking for a friend.:coffee:
Abso-fucking-lutely...

Back