Celtics

That was a statement win last night. Three quarters of fucking around and then it was almost as if they said “okay, enough of this bullshit” and shut Dallas down. Nobody is beating this team in a 7 game series

I remember the 1985 finals vs the Lakers. The Celtics crushed them in game 1. By 40 something. Then went on to lose the series. I hate golden state. It was a lot of fun to watch. But I'm not taking my pants off just yet. what will they do come playoff time?

Jayson Tatum This season Last 5 seconds of the 4th Qtr/ OT, to tie or take the lead FG - (0-7, .000)Celtics team - (2-20, .100)The whole end of a close game needs a makeover

Jayson Tatum This season Last 5 seconds of the 4th Qtr/ OT, to tie or take the lead FG - (0-7, .000)Celtics team - (2-20, .100)The whole end of a close game needs a makeover
Yep, this is a big time Achilles heel for this team - it was last year as well. And there's no Marcus Smart for anyone to blame his dumb decisions on so Mazzulla (and his endless list of HOF assistant coaches) really need to fix this.

Yep, this is a big time Achilles heel for this team - it was last year as well. And there's no Marcus Smart for anyone to blame his dumb decisions on so Mazzulla (and his endless list of HOF assistant coaches) really need to fix this.
It's the reason why. They will eventually lose in the playoffs.

I heard they were caught taping Bruins practices.

Cheers

Back