Chargers@Colts game thread

There will be no shortage of bulletin board material this week :p ROFL

Philip Rivers is the biggest prick in the NFL.

Seriously, a first class asshole.

dred on 01-13-2008 at 03:19 PM said:
Too many boneheaded mistakes to overcome.

Chargers were the better team today.

I think in this case it'd be more accurate to say the Chargers were the less bad team. Both teams sucked on D, and neither did much to speak of on offense.

Silence in INDY!

060115_cook_manning_vmed7p.widec.jpg

I can't wait for the Pats to beat the living crap out of Philip Rivers next week. This is gonna be gooooood.

I guess we'll be seeing a lot of BOU and Electric this week. ROFL

As much as I enjoyed watching Manning and Dungy get sent home, and as much as I dislike Indy for being our main competition, I definitely have a visceral hate for San Diego after last year. Especially Rivers and LT. It will be sweet if the Pats send them home with an ass-kicking.

I will say this. I put the loss, or lack of comeback at least, on Peyton's shoulders this time. They were steady marching down the field, but then all of a sudden instead of just moving the ball, he went for the long ball twice when he had no need to.

dred on 01-13-2008 at 04:19 PM said:
Too many boneheaded mistakes to overcome.

Chargers were the better team today.

I wish I took losses as well as you (and tmack).

Rivers makes me sick just looking at him - arrogant, smug, rude, big-mouth a$$hole. I hope one of these days he shoots his big freakin mouth off and someone just hauls off and cold cocks him big time.

He's suck a pencil dick weener.

Moebius on 01-13-2008 at 03:24 PM said:
I will say this. I put the loss, or lack of comeback at least, on Peyton's shoulders this time. They were steady marching down the field, but then all of a sudden instead of just moving the ball, he went for the long ball twice when he had no need to.

TWICE Goddamnit!!!

Moebius on 01-13-2008 at 04:24 PM said:

Don't get me wrong. I despise The Forehead. And what you point out--not to mention two tipped balls in the red zone that eliminated 6 to 14 points--won't win him any more fans in New England.

But this one's gotta go squarely on the Colts' D. Philip Rivers will not be confused with Joe Montana any time soon. LT went out. Then Rivers went out. Gates wasn't at 100%. And the Colts let San Diego go up and down the field. You don't win playoff games like that.

Moebius on 01-13-2008 at 04:24 PM said:

Agreed, but those two INTs were the difference in the game, and those were purely bad freakin' luck INTs.

JD10367 on 01-13-2008 at 04:24 PM said:
I can't wait for the Pats to beat the living crap out of Philip Rivers next week. This is gonna be gooooood.

I guess we'll be seeing a lot of BOU and Electric this week. ROFL

As much as I enjoyed watching Manning and Dungy get sent home, and as much as I dislike Indy for being our main competition, I definitely have a visceral hate for San Diego after last year. Especially Rivers and LT. It will be sweet if the Pats send them home with an ass-kicking.

I am jumping aboard the Patriots bandwagon this week for that very reason!

Go Pats!

:thumb:

Back