Cheaters are lower than losers.

phin4ever

Reaction score

Why because Losers they keep their dignity and live to fight another day.

Cheaters lose all dignity and are disqualified from competition and are
branded by their actions forever.

Welcome to infamy Pats!

Welcome to infamy Pats!

Thanks for welcoming us, it must be nice to have former Champions in your company. I mean, Jimmy Johnson admitted to breaking the QB communications rules after they were established so you know, I'm just glad we all have something in common.

Welcome to infamy Pats!

You do know Don Shula was fines a #1 for tampering during the "*perfect season*" right?

You do know Don Shula was fines a #1 for tampering during the "*perfect season*" right?

"After the 1969 season, Joe Robbie, owner of the Miami Dolphins, signed Shula to a contract to become Miami's second head coach. As a result of Shula's signing the team was charged with tampering by the NFL, which forced the Dolphins to give their first round pick to the Colts. The decision was controversial because Shula and Robbie's negotiations and signing were conducted before and after the official NFL/AFL merger, respectively. Had the negotiations been concluded before the merger, while the NFL and AFL were rivals, the NFL's anti-tampering rules could not have been applied."

Nice try! Joe Robbie was fined not Shula and it was 1969 not
1972 win the Dolphins attained perfection.

Do your research!

I posted links about this & these dummies disregard all facts & keep coming back for more...and to put this violation in the same respect as "Spygate" is like the differance between aggrivated Rape & consentual sex

I posted links about this & these dummies disregard all facts & keep coming back for more...and to put this violation in the same respect as "Spygate" is like the differance between aggrivated Rape & consentual sex

What link?

"After the 1969 season, Joe Robbie, owner of the Miami Dolphins, signed Shula to a contract to become Miami's second head coach. As a result of Shula's signing the team was charged with tampering by the NFL, which forced the Dolphins to give their first round pick to the Colts. The decision was controversial because Shula and Robbie's negotiations and signing were conducted before and after the official NFL/AFL merger, respectively. Had the negotiations been concluded before the merger, while the NFL and AFL were rivals, the NFL's anti-tampering rules could not have been applied."

Nice try! Joe Robbie was fined not Shula and it was 1969 not
1972 win the Dolphins attained perfection.

Do your research!

Yeah....Shula played no part in that...lmfao

He had no idea there was tampering going on....

He just assumed that he could look for new jobs and accept job offers while he was under contract.

Hey dickweed...we are talking about Don Shula when he had a brain. Not Don Shula who has to have his bum wiped by other people.

Nice try....that whole era is tainted IMHO.

No Lomabrdi's at all for the Phins I guess

I like little boys............

Why because women, they keep their virginity and live to love another day.

little boys lose all dignity and are disqualified from feeling like a man because of my actions forever.

Welcome,Im a gay boy!!!
:cool: We all thought so.....:bang:

This thread does not deliver, even by the lowered standards of the Assclown Asylum.

vader-fail.jpg

Welcome to infamy Pats!

Wow, you really bring the smack...:zzz:

Welcome to infamy Pats!

Welcome to the patriots planet. I can tell by your sharp wit and very informative posts, that you will be a wonderful addition. I do have a question though.....when were the pats disqualified? Also, does miami actually have dignity? Oh yes, also, can you..(I have asked your idiot counterpart several times) show me anyone from the NFL who say the pats have lost their dignity, are anything other than a great team and a dominant team in the 2000's, or shucks, find me any of them that say any of the pats wins are tainted. Thanks.

find me any of them that say any of the pats wins are tainted. Thanks.

Greg Aiello - NFL spokesman
Estrella will not be punished, league spokesman Greg Aiello said, adding that there is no investigation into claims that the Patriots have been doing this for years. "Our goal is to stop this type of conduct going forward and level the playing field," Aiello said.

D22 - I just posted this to prove that all Walshes material is new evidence...listen to the NFL lie ...and you wonder why Specter is investigating this cover up...

Rob Marinelli - NFL coach
Detroit Lions coach Rod Marinelli said he suspected the Patriots of using a videotaper for similar tactics during their game last season. Marinelli reportedly made an in-game phone call to the press box and told his staff, "There's a camera pointed right at our defensive coach making his calls. Is that allowed?"

In the same story, an unnamed Lion said: "At one point, we had a good drive going against the Patriots. Mike Martz really had 'em going. They were getting fouled up, lining up wrong, we were moving the ball. Then boom, the headset from the sidelines to the coaches' booth goes out."

D22 - The Patriots could barely beat the Lions at home..."Superstars" aren't they !!!

Roger goodell - Comish
"This episode represents a calculated and deliberate attempt to avoid long-standing rules designed to encourage fair play and promote honest competition on the playing field,"

Tony Dungy - NFL coach
"Really, a sad day for the NFL," Indianapolis Colts coach Tony Dungy said after practice Friday. "It's another case of the 99 percent good things that are happening being overshadowed by 1 percent bad. Again, people aren't talking about our product, they're talking about a negative incident."

Trent Green - NFL Player
But Miami Dolphins quarterback Trent Green was among those doubting the sincerity of Belichick's apology, comparing the coach to the megalomaniacal Marine played by Jack Nicholson in the movie "A Few Good Men."...

"Belichick is sitting there, and you know he is getting peeved that he is even in there -- the audacity to bring him in and question him," Green said, laughing. "The visual I have is that eventually Belichick kind of snapped and said, 'You're darn right I [did].'

Christian Fauria - Patriot player
"All I know is there better not be an asterisk by any of the Super Bowls I was with them," said Christian Fauria,

Greg Aiello - NFL spokesman
Estrella will not be punished, league spokesman Greg Aiello said, adding that there is no investigation into claims that the Patriots have been doing this for years. "Our goal is to stop this type of conduct going forward and level the playing field," Aiello said.

D22 - I just posted this to prove that all Walshes material is new evidence...listen to the NFL lie ...and you wonder why Specter is investigating this cover up...

Rob Marinelli - NFL coach
Detroit Lions coach Rod Marinelli said he suspected the Patriots of using a videotaper for similar tactics during their game last season. Marinelli reportedly made an in-game phone call to the press box and told his staff, "There's a camera pointed right at our defensive coach making his calls. Is that allowed?"

In the same story, an unnamed Lion said: "At one point, we had a good drive going against the Patriots. Mike Martz really had 'em going. They were getting fouled up, lining up wrong, we were moving the ball. Then boom, the headset from the sidelines to the coaches' booth goes out."

D22 - The Patriots could barely beat the Lions at home..."Superstars" aren't they !!!

Roger goodell - Comish
"This episode represents a calculated and deliberate attempt to avoid long-standing rules designed to encourage fair play and promote honest competition on the playing field,"

Tony Dungy - NFL coach
"Really, a sad day for the NFL," Indianapolis Colts coach Tony Dungy said after practice Friday. "It's another case of the 99 percent good things that are happening being overshadowed by 1 percent bad. Again, people aren't talking about our product, they're talking about a negative incident."

Trent Green - NFL Player
But Miami Dolphins quarterback Trent Green was among those doubting the sincerity of Belichick's apology, comparing the coach to the megalomaniacal Marine played by Jack Nicholson in the movie "A Few Good Men."...

"Belichick is sitting there, and you know he is getting peeved that he is even in there -- the audacity to bring him in and question him," Green said, laughing. "The visual I have is that eventually Belichick kind of snapped and said, 'You're darn right I [did].'

Christian Fauria - Patriot player
"All I know is there better not be an asterisk by any of the Super Bowls I was with them," said Christian Fauria,

What new evidence? Its the same as what was already known. You quote dungy? LOL, how about we talk about the dark days of football where a football player has a cop killing gun? Dungy is a hypocrite and it has been shown over and over.

Welcome to infamy Pats!

Says a fan of a 1 - 15 team. :D

Welcome to infamy Pats!

Is this why the Dolphins suck ass so much????

Is that the reason why?

Welcome to infamy Pats!

That sounds like something a loser would say. 1-15?

Thanks for welcoming us, it must be nice to have former Champions in your company. I mean, Jimmy Johnson admitted to breaking the QB communications rules after they were established so you know, I'm just glad we all have something in common.

OWNED

Kinda like that butt-knob in Wandering Athol's sig who says he'd rather root for a team ranked 6th in popularity in NY than have won three SBs in four years. :jerkit:

There isn't a fan in the world of any single sport other than you fraud Pat fans that would ever trade Pride for 3 fraud cheating rings that come with "ZERO" respect now !!!

Thats a fact...

Back