Chicago Head Coach & GM Jay Cutler seeks to hire...

Reached for comment,Bates said he would be very interested in the Chicago job.
Chicago's always been a great football city,They're just a QB short of being a really good team.
Hopefully we can get one in the draft this year.

Upon hearing Bates comments G.M. Cutler said Wahhhhhh and asked for a plane ticket to visit Shanahan at the Redskins facility. :coffee:

Jay Cutler needs to see a gynecologist..

Reached for comment,Bates said he would be very interested in the Chicago job.
Chicago's always been a great football city,They're just a QB short of being a really good team.
Hopefully we can get one in the draft this year.

Upon hearing Bates comments G.M. Cutler said Wahhhhhh and asked for a plane ticket to visit Shanahan at the Redskins facility. :coffee:
Bump for further Cutler bashing...anyone got some Onion-style sports links to check?

Wait
So the OC and his staff were resposible for Mr Sandy Vagina throwing 30 pics?

Bump for further Cutler bashing...anyone got some Onion-style sports links to check?
I checked sportspickle and thebrushback, and got nothing.

I did find a humorous (but in slightly bad taste) article on New England. I'm guessing you guys won't find it as entertaining as I did though. But nothing on Emo boy and his many failures.

I have to assume one is in the works. The level of material available cries out for one.

Wait
So the OC and his staff were resposible for Mr Sandy Vagina throwing 30 pics?
See if I was a ****ler fanboi (which is ****ing laughable) I'd point to the fact that Devin Hester is his number one reciever and they forgot how to run the ball as the reason their offense sucks.

But I am not, so **** ****ler and everything he stands for (losing seasons)

See if I was a ****ler fanboi (which is ****ing laughable) I'd point to the fact that Devin Hester is his number one reciever and they forgot how to run the ball as the reason their offense sucks.

But I am not, so **** ****ler and everything he stands for (losing seasons)

But having Hester this year doesn't explain why he couldn't get it done last year, or the year before, or the year before, or.....

26 picks this year, 18 picks last year. Brady's career high is 14. Although, to be fair to the drunken diabetic, Manning did have seasons with 28 and 23 picks.

But having Hester this year doesn't explain why he couldn't get it done last year, or the year before, or the year before, or.....

26 picks this year, 18 picks last year. Brady's career high is 14. Although, to be fair to the drunken diabetic, Manning did have seasons with 28 and 23 picks.
One was his rookie year (on a FAR worse team than anything Cutler has experianced), the other I'm assuming we made the playoffs.

Cutler = teh fail.

My guess is that this Bates guy coddled JC endlessly which is what his type loves. What they need is a guy who WON'T coddle him. JC may never listen, but it's their only shot to get their investment out of him.

My guess is that this Bates guy coddled JC endlessly which is what his type loves. What they need is a guy who WON'T coddle him. JC may never listen, but it's their only shot to get their investment out of him.

It's mind boggling. The offensive staff all lost their jobs due to their petulant QB. Was Cutler throwing games to open the door for his buddy from Denver?

Cutler reminds me of Billy Mummy from the Twilight Zone. No matter what terrible thing he does on the football field, his coaches tell (with forced smiles of course) him "it was good that you did that Jay." "It was good that you threw those three picks in the fourth quarter and we lost again Jay."

I LOVE Twilight Zone, don't think I have seen that one though.
And you know what else, AWTE?
He will NOW get another round of Vick-like excuses about learning a new system, etc. this year which will only foster his entitled mentality (as it did with Vick).

I LOVE Twilight Zone, don't think I have seen that one though.
And you know what else, AWTE?
He will NOW get another round of Vick-like excuses about learning a new system, etc. this year which will only foster his entitled mentality (as it did with Vick).

It's a built in excuse except that Bates is Cutler's hand-picked guy. Next year, it'll be Lovie's fault.

Here's part one of the classic Twilight Zone episode "It's a Good Life."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfGWvexg90w

Heh, I frighten easily, enough with the scary crap you two! Though Cutler, that's a tragedy of human folly which is reaching comic proportions - slapstick comedy on par with Buster Keaton. His last best hope just reached an agreement with Kansas City, happy trails Prince Jay - do you plan to overpay for Golden Tate in the draft or will you let Lovie get you some O-line help?

Back