CHICAS..I Need Help!

Of course we are. We membered members look at you memberless members as sisters, and as such we are highly protective of you, and offer advice geared towards your happiness, and your safety. It's because we care about your well-being.

Sure, we could treat you all as no more than pieces of meat for our consumption and enjoyment, but I like to think that we membered members are better than that. We care. Bottom line.

*sniffles* Aw hon if I could more reps would be coming your way.

Of course we are. We membered members look at you memberless members as sisters, and as such we are highly protective of you, and offer advice geared towards your happiness, and your safety. It's because we care about your well-being.

Sure, we could treat you all as no more than pieces of meat for our consumption and enjoyment, but I like to think that we membered members are better than that. We care. Bottom line.

Oooh, you're gooood. I needed hipwaders to read that. ROFL

I never know when someone is being serious or not hon, here its hard to tell

That was a lovely sentiment and that was really sweet of you to say
does this man look like he'd lie to you????

CryingIndian.jpg

the answer?

HELL YEAH --- he'd say anything to run his fingers through your scalp

leave clare alone:) we are enjoying his moment of sentiment atm)

Mister Sensitive, that's him. Have you ever seen his pic? Here's a candid shot of him...

Get out of my head, RG. There's too many voices in there already.

Mister Sensitive, that's him. Have you ever seen his pic? Here's a candid shot of him...

That was me after I threw a ripped bag of garbage on the ground, and scattered it around soiling the beautiful landscape. Then I called the media to show them how bad people are, and when they filmed me a solitary tear streamed down my face... Only time I ever cried.

True story.

Goddamn It Rg!! Stop That!!!! You're Freaking Me Out!!

Did someone say ATM?

drool

Back