Cinema De Lux @ Patriots Place?

Fully Tilted

GhostGronk
Reaction score
I think TG and are hitting up TC on Saturday and might catch Inception somewhere.

--Anyone ever been to the cinema @ Patriot's Place?

Also, I checked the listings and it shows that nothing is playing all day on Saturday. :huh: I'm assuming they haven't put up their listings yet. Anyone ever run into that when trying to catch a movie there?

I think TG and are hitting up TC on Saturday and might catch Inception somewhere.

--Anyone ever been to the cinema @ Patriot's Place?

Also, I checked the listings and it shows that nothing is playing all day on Saturday. :huh: I'm assuming they haven't put up their listings yet. Anyone ever run into that when trying to catch a movie there?

Great theater. Seats are awesome. You can pay extra and go upstairs to the Luxe level where they have lounge seating for two with a small table and waitress service. Buy your tickets online if you're going to do that...it's limited seating.

Great theater. Seats are awesome. You can pay extra and go upstairs to the Luxe level where they have lounge seating for two with a small table and waitress service. Buy your tickets online if you're going to do that...it's limited seating.

can you get a lap dance:coffee:

It doesn't have movies or times listed though?:shrug: We iz confused.

It's a very nice way to watch a movie. We went not long after it opened, so there were kinks still being worked out. We ended up with free passes by the time the night was over because the waiter service was terrible. But I assume those issues have been worked out.

The seating is reserved, so you should go online and by the tickets that way. You can select the seats you want.

It's a very nice way to watch a movie. We went not long after it opened, so there were kinks still being worked out. We ended up with free passes by the time the night was over because the waiter service was terrible. But I assume those issues have been worked out.

The seating is reserved, so you should go online and by the tickets that way. You can select the seats you want.

Not yet. You should check again later in the week.

http://www.nationalamusements.com/showtimes/default.asp

Cool :thumb:

I'll definitely keep checking the site for a schedule. TC practice is scheduled from 9:30-11:15 and 3:45-5:30. I'd like to catch an early showing and will probably spring for the Lux seating. :D

Cool :thumb:

I'll definitely keep checking the site for a schedule. TC practice is scheduled from 9:30-11:15 and 3:45-5:30. I'd like to catch an early showing and will probably spring for the Lux seating. :D
Do I get to order off the Value Menu and not the Dollar too?

Do I get to order off the Value Menu and not the Dollar too?

You can but how are you going to eat if I'm using your back as an ottoman? :huh:

Why is it the 4 piece mcnugget is on the dollar menu some places, but not all?

It's always YMMV (Your mileage may vary) with those kinds of deals. I work across the street from South Station in town. They never honor any of those deals.

You can but how are you going to eat if I'm using your back as an ottoman? :huh:

It's always YMMV (Your mileage may vary) with those kinds of deals. I work across the street from South Station in town. They never honor any of those deals.
I am going to tell Hercules to bite you this weekend.

Two tickets booked for Inception in the Lux level. :thumb:

If anyone's going to be in the neighborhood and wants to meet up at CBS Scence or anything, let us know. :)

Back