Classy Guy

benhamean

Reaction score
Allright! I just wanted to see if I was 'on parole' and allowed to start threads. Excellent.

I am probably just a 'hater', but I would be extremely pleased to see LadyNian Tomlinson retire with no rings. The Chargers have remained pretty high on the list of teams who's failure brings me joy.

I look forward to Tomlinson's post-loss playoff moping almost as much as I used to look forward to Peyton's 'confused look' of defeat.

KC_ChargersNE267167x1190c.jpg

FVCKIN THIS

He's a biatch who layed down on his team when it counted the most.

Too soon? No pre-playoff hate?
Get your Christmas disdain in early, don't wait for the rush!

I'm surprised he has 10 TD's this season. I thought he'd barely be playing. As for playoffs, they will never get to the important game. That game goes through a game versus Pats one way or another.

I agree...but I fear that SD is the best team in football right now.

Please, we hear this crap about San Diego being the best in the league every year. Maybe in 2006, but definitely not the last three years. The Saints would destroy the Chargers.

OUTPLAYED???

Seriously?

:high: I'm still waiting for Dallas to show up to that game.

Dallas shot themselves in the foot by making stupid mistakes. San Diego came up big twice early with the goal line stand and the subsequent stop (missed FG possession for Dallas) late in the half.

I want San Diego to fail. I hate San Diego.

But, I look at the AFC and if you tell me that we have to go anywhere on the road and win in the playoffs, San Diego is where I don't want to go. I'm confident we'd beat Cincinnati and Indianapolis. San Diego scares me. Rivers doesn't Manning up the playoffs. They have the ability to stretch the field as well as use the TEs. They have no run game, but can use a Sproles out of the backfield as a weapon in the passing game. Defensively, they can generate pressure.

Oh, yeah. They're doing what it takes to win. F*ck sexy. We had sexy in 2007 and it didn't work. They're playing like the 2003 Pats.

Dallas shot themselves in the foot by making stupid mistakes. San Diego came up big twice early with the goal line stand and the subsequent stop (missed FG possession for Dallas) late in the half.

I want San Diego to fail. I hate San Diego.

But, I look at the AFC and if you tell me that we have to go anywhere on the road and win in the playoffs, San Diego is where I don't want to go. I'm confident we'd beat Cincinnati and Indianapolis. San Diego scares me. Rivers doesn't Manning up the playoffs. They have the ability to stretch the field as well as use the TEs. They have no run game, but can use a Sproles out of the backfield as a weapon in the passing game. Defensively, they can generate pressure.

Oh, yeah. They're doing what it takes to win. F*ck sexy. We had sexy in 2007 and it didn't work. They're playing like the 2003 Pats.

I think they're playing like the 2006-present Chargers.

Dallas shot themselves in the foot with stupid mistakes, and yet they were OUTPLAYING San Diego?

Child, please. Dallas is a joke, and couldn't cover anyone. It was pathetic.

Dave has it right people. Hate on the Bolts all you like, but right now they're getting the job done. Other than the Colts, no other AFC team can really claim that.

I was going to post earlier on what the over/under on BOU showing up in this thread was :)

Manning it up? child please. Get off the chargers ringless nuts.

Manning should saw his ring in 1/2 and give one half to Rex Grossman, and the other to Headlights Caldwell.

Other than that flukey string, yeah, dude has 'Manninged up' every year.

Dave has it right people. Hate on the Bolts all you like, but right now they're getting the job done. Other than the Colts, no other AFC team can really claim that.

But SD's job is to play well enough to get Charger Nation all cocky...

...then fail.

Back