Colts vs. Pats fans fantasy football challenge 2009

dred

OG Colts fan
Reaction score
Yeah, it is about time to start up the Epic Event again.

Colts fans vs. Pats fans Fantasy Football challenge!

I totally lagged last year and didn't get around to putting things together until all of the hard core players were already committed to 5-6 leagues.

But this time I want to get things rolling earlier.

2007 Results
*1. Asterisks- IU
*2. Zombies Attack! - Anni
*3. The Seattle Seven

2006 Results
*1. IUKnightmare
*2. Dred
*3. NHPatriots

2005 Results
*1. Bed Hogs - Supkem
*2. Alco's Alcoholics - Alchy
*3. Team Dred

By my count... that puts the Colts fans up 2-1 against you sorry bastards.

:party:

I'd like to keep it to 12 teams max this year... 6 for each side.

This is the list of regulars that have been participating each year, so I will stick with this list for starters.

Annihilus
MGO
Alchy
Supkem
Misfits - Mikiemo
dchester2

Who do you guys want as your team Captain?

If somebody drops out this year... then you guys will need to find a replacement.

I will leave it to your Team Captain to decide your final entrys when it comes down to that.

Ofcourse we may end up doing several leagues again if we end up with an overflow of people interested.

:thumb:

Sounds like fun, hook me up with a spot if you have any open.

Here's my Colts related fantasy.

Dungy arrested for stalking nuns and whacking off in front of alter boys.

Peyton leads them to a 0-16 season and blames everyone in the state of Indiana for the resuls.

Bill Polian changes six rules and all changes bite the Colts in the ass.

Have fun with your fantasy, fantasy players.

Here's my Colts related fantasy.

Dungy arrested for stalking nuns and whacking off in front of alter boys.

Peyton leads them to a 0-16 season and blames everyone in the state of Indiana for the resuls.

Bill Polian changes six rules and all changes bite the Colts in the ass.

Have fun with your fantasy, fantasy players.

Isn't there a neighbor's dog you should be trying to run over with your car or something?

:spock:

I usually play in MGOs league but I can manage a second league this year. I'm in.

Yeah, I usually play in MGO's league too.

This is just a little thing we started a few years back between the messageboards.

:thumb:

Isn't there a neighbor's dog you should be trying to run over with your car or something?

:spock:
If you're my neighbor's dog, I'm in. Let me know when you next play outside.

If you have any openings let me know, I'd definitely be interested.

I'd like to keep it to 12 teams max this year... 6 for each side.

This is the list of regulars that have been participating each year, so I will stick with this list for starters.

Annihilus
MGO
Alchy
Supkem
Misfits - Mikiemo
dchester2

Who do you guys want as your team Captain?

If somebody drops out this year... then you guys will need to find a replacement.

I will leave it to your Team Captain to decide your final entrys when it comes down to that.

:wave: Misfits was me. :whip2:

I *might* be interested... Someone fill me in on how it works, as I'm not a fantasy player (as of yet). :thumb:
Kickers go fast, draft one early. You also want to make sure that you have a top 3-4 defense, as everyone knows that defense wins championships. Next pick should probably be a tight end and then a QB, although if you see a run on either early you might want to take one earlier.

Running backs are overrated, as are wide recievers. You can wait until the later rounds and pick up some journeyman guy to come in and perform.

Back