Concussion Protocol?

subroc

Interested Observer
Reaction score
Concussion Protocol?

Why not Case Keenum?

link

Well, the NFL hit a home run with this.

I expect we see a perfectly healthy player removed for some screening and in turn, that costs some team a win because of the player removed than the NFL ever getting this right.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the "powers" that be in NY do something nefarious and pull some Patriots player for a phantom head hit.

Supposedly this was driven and finalized from the Edelman hit to the head (not flagged) where he completed the play and bounced up ready for the next.

Here, Keenum looked like I did when I first experimented with the powers of hard liquor.

And barely a peep.

The league continues to disgust me.

Supposedly this was driven and finalized from the Edelman hit to the head (not flagged) where he completed the play and bounced up ready for the next.

Here, Keenum looked like I did when I first experimented with the powers of hard liquor.

And barely a peep.

You can tell how concussed he was by the incoherent route ran for the winning TD. :coffee:
And be perfectly clear about this (though it hardly needs saying): The reason EVERYONE was upset over this is not because they give a rats ass about Jules brain. It's because if only they'd have pulled Jules Seattle prolly would have won.

IOW the Pats cheated by gaining an illegal competitive advantage by using an illegal dazed and confused wide receiver. :spock:
F*** them.

Cheers

Clearly the guy was concussed. He was/is the example of the reason to act.

I am most worried, well not really worried, but concerned by the possibility that someone will overreact and start pulling players that might bang a helmet a bit, don't display any symptoms but get pulled from a game in the name of safety.

Concussion Protocol?

Why not Case Keenum?

link

Well, the NFL hit a home run with this.

I expect we see a perfectly healthy player removed for some screening and in turn, that costs some team a win because of the player removed than the NFL ever getting this right.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the "powers" that be in NY do something nefarious and pull some Patriots player for a phantom head hit.

Jeff Fisher's been on the competition committee for like 20 years.

The rules don't apply to him. That sounds familiar, right? :coffee:

And barely a peep.

Did you notice that the video at the NFL.com link wasn't even the play in question?

It's a strip sack of Keenum.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-...forces-Keenum-to-fumble-Lawrence-Guy-recovers

Just watched this clip. Major failure of the league program. With concessions such a focus for the league I wonder how this could be seen as anything other than a integrity issue in the commsionsers office. The shield is again tarnished on his watch. He MUST have pics of Jerah and several different goats......

In all seriousness, how the hell wasn't that noticed by the NFL, any on field official or a member of the Rams staff? I can see Fisher ignoring it but EVERY SINGLE COACH MISSED IT?

I won't be surprised at all when Keenum sues the NFL and the ST. L staff after he retires.

Back