Congrats Ravens

southcarolina

But, really, im not southcarolina
Reaction score
You came to the Patriots house and beat them like a red headed step child. No bad calls, no lucky bounces, just a good old fashioned ass whipping.

Some of us will be a little sensitive for a while, but in the end most will admit that you won fair and square. Im sure the Mods will be on high alert for the time being, but if you are a Ravens fan, and post intelligently, and dont gloat too much, most of the community will accept you here. If you came here to troll, or to revel in our misery, then f*ck off.

Yup. The Ravens wanted this game way more than the Patriots. If I was at the game today I would have been pissed.

You came to the Patriots house and beat them like a red headed step child. No bad calls, no lucky bounces, just a good old fashioned ass whipping.

Some of us will be a little sensitive for a while, but in the end most will admit that you won fair and square. Im sure the Mods will be on high alert for the time being, but if you are a Ravens fan, and post intelligently, and dont gloat too much, most of the community will accept you here. If you came here to troll, or to revel in our misery, then f*ck off.

This^

Congrats Ratbird fans!:toast:

Major props to the Ravens. They came in and did exactly what they wanted to do and didn't allow us up for air. Harbaugh seems like a pretty level-headed guy too.

congrats to the ravens, they beat the crap outta the patriots and have a good chance of going all the way if they play this way the rest of the way.

you came to the patriots house and beat them like a red headed step child. No bad calls, no lucky bounces, just a good old fashioned ass whipping.

Some of us will be a little sensitive for a while, but in the end most will admit that you won fair and square. Im sure the mods will be on high alert for the time being, but if you are a ravens fan, and post intelligently, and dont gloat too much, most of the community will accept you here. If you came here to troll, or to revel in our misery, then f*ck off.

yeah screw the trolls. Time for some troll whacking!
^^THIS

BOTH of ^^THIS :D

Awww dont be bitter StomyL and ParaPat. Pitchers and catchers report in like 60 days :D

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

The Pats sat down and invited the Ravens to walk over them. In reality, the Ravens kicked the them in the mouth, kneed them in the head, stole their wallets, and punched their mothers on the way to the endzone.

I'll admit that the Ravens KICKED OUR ASSES, let alone won it "fair and square". I'll also admit that they are a pile of douches for waiving to the NE sideline "bye" and for Kelly Washington's celebratory remarks.

Back