Congrats To Pats And Fans!

Jammer

Reaction score
Congrats to you guys for a Great fought game! SD play well a few play calling and you Defense, made us kick FG instead of TD and that made a huge difference in the final outcome... Our Defense Step up mad 3int... our 2 WR VJ and Chambers show up... Turner had his moment... but when it was time, brady was clutch and made nice 2 TD throw that were the difference in the game...

Good luck in the Super Bowl hope you beat the Giants and ELI and give Seau his 1st SB

Jammer on 01-20-2008 at 09:26 PM said:
a Great fought game!

I thought so too. It was't until the 4th qtr that I could actually sit still.

Chargers play Great was a long time since i saw NE Punter in the first quarter :)

Thanks Jammer. BTW, you are so into "speak" mode right now....usually your posts are more coherent....have you been drinkin' young man?:thumb:

Like I said in an earlier thread, I wanna :Eason: every time that I think how the Pats traded down, and got Chad "action" Jackson instead of going for Cromartie, who I wanted at the time.

Great game!

shirtsleeve on 01-20-2008 at 10:39 PM said:
Thanks Jammer. BTW, you are so into "speak" mode right now....usually your posts are more coherent....have you been drinkin' young man?:thumb:

Like I said in an earlier thread, I wanna :Eason: every time that I think how the Pats traded down, and got Chad "action" Jackson instead of going for Cromartie, who I wanted at the time.

Great game!

Aot of beers and red wine... my french is crreping up on me ...

Hey Jammer your guys played some great Defense today..too bad the o was not on...for you I mean...classy post and see you next season in the playoffs!

Jammer on 01-20-2008 at 10:26 PM said:
Congrats to you guys for a Great fought game! SD play well a few play calling and you Defense, made us kick FG instead of TD and that made a huge difference in the final outcome... Our Defense Step up mad 3int... our 2 WR VJ and Chambers show up... Turner had his moment... but when it was time, brady was clutch and made nice 2 TD throw that were the difference in the game...

Good luck in the Super Bowl hope you beat the Giants and ELI and give Seau his 1st SB

Hey man sup room Raider fan is back lol.. yea I was over my friends house but good stuff guys..... now beat the Giants I live in N.J. and all I see is Giant posters and so on... I'm sick and tired of it and their fan base...go pats I really want you guys to take this one.

real classy Jammer. It was a great game and your defense played great and I was impressed with Vincent Jackson stepping up and had some clutch catches. I gained a lot of respect for Rivers in this game. It boils down to two things.

1. No LT
2. Pats Red Zone defense

Look forward to seeing you next season as we do play the bolts in the regular season again.

Adding my congrats...

2 hard-fought games yesterday. Nice Championship Sunday.

Now, what to do (for me)?

Root for Pats and history, or for Eli? ;-)

Congrats to all Patriots fans. I'm very exited for you and your team. I'm exited for my boss because his Gnats are going to the Superbowl as well. I don't want his team to win though. Pretend you never heard me say that if he ever comes to this board.

Thanks Jammer. I was impressed with the way Rivers played. He gained a little more respect yesterday (although he still has a lot more to do to warrant his trash talking). You have a very good team who I suspect may replace the Colts as our #1 rival if they keep it up.

Could we combine all the Charger fans "congrats good game etc, etc, etc" threads or would that turn into a Tsunami of classness and take over the board?

Thank you guys for the kind word...

Back