Congressional Hearings on Spygate

So D22...The Congressional Hearing starts when?

I need to set my DVR.

Was it worth the 3 ½-month wait to talk to Walsh?:

Goodell: I think it is because I think this is important. You’re dealing with the integrity of the NFL. You’re dealing with the public trust in our game for our fans. There’s obviously been widespread media speculation. There’ve been reports of violations going from miking to tapings of walk-throughs. The general interest of the public was we want to know the facts. I wanted to know the facts. So that’s why we’re here today to give them to you.

D22 - What a bunch of fvcking bullshit this is..."Thats why Im here today" to know the facts Goodell said...The "ONLY" reason he was there is because Walsh came out with new tapes & caught Goodell in a another lie..

anything Goodell says is "NOT" in the least bit credible... hes a proven lier, and the one responsible for the cover up & destruction of all evidence...his words "ONLY" serve to protect himself & Kraft....He is the main reason why the Integrity is still in question & the publis trust is gonewhen he destroyed & covered it up...

So D22...The Congressional Hearing starts when?

I need to set my DVR.

Relax & be patient Tommy...they will problably start once congress is done with the NBA...and the "Spygate" evidence is documented & ready for trial...

If Goodell & Kraft want to keep everything a big secret & keep lieing eventually the party will all be over & they will all go down for it...theres way too many people convinced the NFL has covered up "Spygate"... so it'll always be alive as long as it is questioned...

Relax & be patient Tommy...they will problably start once congress is done with the NBA...and the "Spygate" evidence is documented & ready for trial...

If Goodell & Kraft want to keep everything a big secret & keep lieing eventually the party will all be over & they will all go down for it...theres way too many people convinced the NFL has covered up "Spygate"... so it'll always be alive as long as it is questioned...

Oh yeah, it is just so high on the care list of so many people. The funny part is, people need it for an excuse, but they really dont think the pats did anything other teams have not done, so they dont really care anymore...well except you.

TrialROFL

Oh yeah, it is just so high on the care list of so many people. The funny part is, people need it for an excuse, but they really dont think the pats did anything other teams have not done, so they dont really care anymore...well except you.

The Patriots...the team of "Cheaters & Frauds"....thats not an excuse thats a reason !! If you think for a minute 80 % of the sports world don't care...you are insane...they would all applaud to see Belichick* suspended & even banned for his 7 years of cheating .

The Patriots...the team of "Cheaters & Frauds"....thats not an excuse thats a reason !! If you think for a minute 80 % of the sports world don't care...you are insane...they would all applaud to see Belichick* suspended & even banned for his 7 years of cheating .

Don't forget the 52 States:thumb:

Any second now........I can feel it.

- didn't you say it was over in sept. 2007 after Belichick* & Kraft were penalized & fined for their "Cheating"

- Then 4 months later when Sen. Specter couldn't get congressional support, didn't you say it was over ?

- Then 7 months later didn't you say it was over after Walsh met with Specter & Goodell ?

- And just 3 weeks ago 10 months later after Specter filed and documented "SPYGATE" with a 42 Pg Statement for "FUTURE" use in Congress you said it's over ?

- And today again you still actually think "Spygate" is over.... the biggest NFL scandel involving a 3 time Dynasty in 7 years for onfield "Cheating"...an insident like no other that Goodell has quoted he needs to restore the Integrity back in the game & regain the publics trust all because the Patriots "Cheated"

You say it's over ....I say it will never be over until the Patriots & Goodell are vindicated through an honest investigation ....

It's over ..... How much would be willing to bet on that ?

-
- And just 3 weeks ago 10 months later after Specter filed and documented "SPYGATE" with a 42 Pg Statement for "FUTURE" use in Congress you said it's over ?

That's called Senator sphincter trying to save face, if he really had all this 'evidence' and it was so damming he would have moved foward.

That's called Senator sphincter trying to save face, if he really had all this 'evidence' and it was so damming he would have moved foward.

Therick maybe you should all actually read the 42 page report documented in Congress regarding the greatest onfield cheating scandel in NFL history

Then question all the legitimate concerns that need to be answered...Yet Kraft* & Goodell absolutely refuse to hold an honest investigation !!!!

Therick maybe you should all actually read the 42 page report documented in Congress regarding the greatest onfield cheating scandel in NFL history

Then question all the legitimate concerns that need to be answered...Yet Kraft* & Goodell absolutely refuse to hold an honest investigation !!!!

Did you read it? give me this top secret inforamtion that ONLY Spector knows:thumb:

- didn't you say it was over in sept. 2007 after Belichick* & Kraft were penalized & fined for their "Cheating"

- Then 4 months later when Sen. Specter couldn't get congressional support, didn't you say it was over ?

- Then 7 months later didn't you say it was over after Walsh met with Specter & Goodell ?

- And today again you still actually think "Spygate" is over.... the biggest NFL scandel involving a 3 time Dynasty in 7 years for onfield "Cheating"...an insident like no other that Goodell has quoted he needs to restore the Integrity back in the game & regain the publics trust all because the Patriots "Cheated"

You say it's over ....I say it will never be over until the Patriots & Goodell are vindicated through an honest investigation ....

It's over ..... How much would be willing to bet on that ?

I never said Specter was done philibustering.

What I said was, there will be no more penalties.

Have there been? I haven't seen any. :shrug:

Thanks for playing...

Did you read it? give me this top secret inforamtion that ONLY Spector knows:thumb:

Do you really their is Top Secret information that changes all this ?.... I will tell you this for sure...at the very least withing the next 1 minimum to 2 yrs tops ... Belichick* will be suspended for no less than 8 games ...

The reasoning & charge will be undisputable proof through a witness that those tapes were used during even 1 single game...win or lose will also put in question every game for 7 seasons of onfield cheating...

Everyone knows there is no fvcking way those tapes & that camera along with all the risk involved for 7 years even after they were caught ....and it wasn't a factor in the outcome of a game...or utilized during a game....!!!!!

I wonder why then these people either haven't been interviewed or pleaded the 5th whenever asked to answer the important questions...
Goodell
Bob Kraft
Charlie Weis
Ernie Adams
Belichick*
2 Cameramen
D Huard
T Brady

D, you didn't honor your word the last time when you lost a bet..now you want to bet again?..F.T. he will welch on that bet if he loses..he has proven he is not a man of his word..that's a fact..

D, you didn't honor your word the last time when you lost a bet..now you want to bet again?..F.T. he will welch on that bet if he loses..he has proven he is not a man of his word..that's a fact..

Boy you got a great memory !!!... I remember that but forget what the bet was & why I lost ?...refresh my memory...

Boy you got a great memory !!!... I remember that but forget what the bet was & why I lost ?...refresh my memory...

you lost because you're always wrongROFL

Back