Congressional Hearings on Spygate

Lets bet on banishment from this forum...either forever or a specific amount of time

Ok, now define "over"

"Over" as in, no additional punishments?

"Over" as in, no congressionally forced, third-party investigation?

"Over" as in, Specter is done talking about it?

"Over" as in, no more media coverage or mention?

Ok, now define "over"

Good luck getting a definitionROFL

Ok, now define "over"

You all seem to think it's "OVER" and your the ones saying its "OVER" ... not me !!!

I say ...There will be additional punishments in the future...3rd party investigation & or hearings...negitive Media coverage "FOREVER" basically anytime Belichick*s history, or legacy or accomplishments are mentioned...

I think it will be "OVER" and everyone can finally move on once the facts are all proven regarding "Spygate' & the cover up and how it effected the game for the 7 years......

You all seem to think it's "OVER" and your the ones saying its "OVER" ... not me !!!

I say ...There will be additional punishments in the future...3rd party investigation & or hearings...negitive Media coverage "FOREVER" basically anytime Belichick*s history, or legacy or accomplishments are mentioned...

I think it will be "OVER" and everyone can finally move on once the facts are all proven regarding "Spygate' & the cover up and how it effected the game for the 7 years......

That's not the definition of 'over'ROFL

Ok, put your schtick and agenda to the side in the interests of qualifying terms of a bet.

What, exactly, would you like to wager on? That was my question.

Would you like to bet on "additional punishments and 3rd party investigation"? I would happily accept that bet. The media will run with this forever and who knows if Specter will ever stop making comments.

What a chicken shit. Offers me a bet, I call his bluff and he disappears.

Considering you wleched on your bet with sokb, I shouldn't be surprised.

:lame:

What a chicken shit. Offers me a bet, I call his bluff and he disappears.

Considering you wleched on your bet with sokb, I shouldn't be surprised.

:lame:

Me...Chickensjit !!!!...I don't think so...so anyway !!!....as much fun as I have urinating all over you Patriot ...sometimes I actually have to run out and do real life stuff you know

I offer you this simple wager...if Belichick* recieves a suspension of any amount of games or an additional fine before September 2009 and specifically for anything related to any onfield violations regarding "Spygate" or any branch off of that type of onfield violation, then you lose.

If there is a public ongoing hearing or investigation that is scheduled and publically known regaring the possibilty Belichick* will recieve added fines & possible suspension but it is ongoing before Sept 1, 2009 passes or not scheduled yet but the Public is informed there will be a hearing of anytype, the bets deadline will be determined & dated for the final results & statement from the hearing.

We can bet the loser self suspension from this forum & the Main board for 2 months or whatever you think....let me know & Ill decide to accept or not... basically the whole bet is on Belichick* recieving additonal penaltie & or fines for onfield violations regarding cheating...

**** that.
If there isn't a Congressional Hearing scheduled by January 1st, 2009, you leave.

Me...Chickensjit !!!!...I don't think so...so anyway !!!....as much fun as I have urinating all over you Patriot ...sometimes I actually have to run out and do real life stuff you know

I offer you this simple wager...if Belichick* recieves a suspension of any amount of games or an additional fine before September 2009 and specifically for anything related to any onfield violations regarding "Spygate" or any branch off of that type of onfield violation, then you lose.

If there is a public ongoing hearing or investigation that is scheduled and publically known regaring the possibilty Belichick* will recieve added fines & possible suspension but it is ongoing before Sept 1, 2009 passes or not scheduled yet but the Public is informed there will be a hearing of anytype, the bets deadline will be determined & dated for the final results & statement from the hearing.

We can bet the loser self suspension from this forum & the Main board for 2 months or whatever you think....let me know & Ill decide to accept or not... basically the whole bet is on Belichick* recieving additonal penaltie & or fines for onfield violations regarding cheating...

I agree to the terms of the bet itself, the prize/penalty I'm unsure of. Not that I'm afraid of not posting here for a 2 month stretch, I've done that before. I just think that it's stupid to have one of us leave for a 2-month period. We both enjoy the place and the Assclown Asylum would be dead if you weren't here.

I'm thinking something along the lines of an avatar/sig bet.

Also, for the bet, there has to be some confirmation of an investigation, not something like Arlen Specter vaguely saying, "It's not over". Also, if anything happens after September 2009, it's irrelevant.

Are we talking a deadline of Sept 1st or October 1st?

You should make it more interesting....Loser donates 20 bucks to the Patriots Planet; has to have a signature that says "I lost a bet on Patriots Planet to "(this is most likely where you will put in D22)" and I will never challenge "____" again on any matter" for one full year; and you should make loser have an AV of themselves in real live wearing and opposing jersey for one full year or you could just make the other change their AV to Bellichick or Shula...

I am pretty sure D22 has this one in the bag.

Doesn't matter what you wager Tilted. If he loses he won't honor it anyhow. He's a snake.

What bet did I not pay?...I remember something about it...but not what happened...post it or shut the fvck up !!!

You should make it more interesting....Loser donates 20 bucks to the Patriots Planet; has to have a signature that says "I lost a bet on Patriots Planet to "(this is most likely where you will put in D22)" and I will never challenge "____" again on any matter" for one full year; and you should make loser have an AV of themselves in real live wearing and opposing jersey for one full year or you could just make the other change their AV to Bellichick or Shula...

I wouldn't wipe my ass with a Patriot shirt, I might catch something...

I'm pretty much fine with most of this (not posting my picture though--homey don't play that). Considering D22 has a strong urge to remain anonyomous due to his famed past, I'm sure he wouldn't want his picture up either. I'm still waiting for D22 to agree to the specific details of the bet.

If you feel so confident, match his bet :shrug:. Put your money where your mouth is. Don't be the guy who's standing behind me at a black jack table telling me how to play. Ante the fugg up!!! :D

I'm pretty much fine with most of this (not posting my picture though--homey don't play that). Considering D22 has a strong urge to remain anonyomous due to his famed past, I'm sure he wouldn't want his picture up either. I'm still waiting for D22 to agree to the specific details of the bet.

If you feel so confident, match his bet :shrug:. Put your money where your mouth is. Don't be the guy who's standing behind me at a black jack table telling me how to play. Ante the fugg up!!! :D

D22 has a famed past? I knew it was Dan Marino, nobody could be that oblivious to everything but himself like Dan.

D22 has a famed past? I knew it was Dan Marino, nobody could be that oblivious to everything but himself like Dan.

I'll let him elaborate but he was in the music industry. What band, sub-culture etc, I do not know because he does not want to reveal it to us for his own reasons. It's been confirmed by others here that he has a more friendlier relationship with though.

I'll let him elaborate but he was in the music industry. What band, sub-culture etc, I do not know because he does not want to reveal it to us for his own reasons. It's been confirmed by others here that he has a more friendlier relationship with though.

He's a groupie..

I'm thinking something along the lines of an avatar/sig bet.

Also, for the bet, there has to be some confirmation of an investigation, not something like Arlen Specter vaguely saying, "It's not over". Also, if anything happens after September 2009, it's irrelevant.

?

Your right about banning...thinking about it how enjoyable could it be for the winner when the loser won't even be avaiable to get all shit thrown in his face !!!...

- I like that about the Avatar...the winner actually designs the losers Avatar & they have to post it for minimum of 1 year ? You will have to get UT or a Mod to unrelease me to do it...then they could put me back in here . I don't have the accessories to do that.

- Hearing / Trial Deadline
a- Hearing / Trial has to be public knowledge confirmed or recognized by the NFL that Belichick* is on trial of any sought by any authority of power on or before September 2009.

b- If a Hearing or Trial is in process during the September deadline it will be extended to the final case statement and verdict is read. The answer determines the winner or loser.

b- An investigation or scheduleing in process of a confirmed hearing / trial date regarding Belichick* for possible additional penalties violating NFL rules and By-Laws has to be confirmed before Sept. 1, 2009 or D22 loses.

The actual Bet.
a- D22 loses only if Bill Belichick* is not additionally penalized or fined for any onfield Violations or By-Laws before September 1, 2009 ...If a Trial or serious Hearing is in process or being scheduled the deadline is extended till the final statement & verdict.

Note: Onfield By-laws means any league violations that are acted on during the course of the game that are illegal and against NFL policy and can change the outcome of a game or season.

b- Fully Tilted wins only if Bill Belichick* doe not recieve a single additional penalty or fine before September 1,2009 and there is no hearing or trial pending or in progress.....

Back