Conspiracy: Kurt Cobain

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
So during the Cup run I shut off local radio a lot - try as you might they just are very limited talking hockey and the ones that portend to know the game tend to be bombastic take a-holes - and I spent a lot of time on my YouTube vids app. The list is pretty comprehensive, if not invasive, because it’s flooded with tons of stuff based off search history I’m sure. Everything from workouts, to hot yoga chicks, to outdoor bushcraft, fishing, all sorts of stuff I’d looked up in the past few months.

So I’m scrolling and I see Kurt & Courtney 90 min doc. I’d read Halperin book years and years ago and came away convinced Courtney had him killed. I’ve spent the past couple weeks pouring through documentaries and web pages.

Kurt & Courtney

Soaked in Bleach

Cobain Case Allan Handelman Tom Grant update 2/21/2011

Tom Grants personal battle via cobaincase.com.

Any Planeteers familiar with this stuff? Have opinions?

I like conspiracies. They tend to spur discussion and different points of view.

I loved Kurt Cobain and Nirvana and back in the day I wanted to believe that she had him killed but as the years pass I think it's more likely that he just wanted to die. Now don't get me wrong, she still could have had a hand in his suicide indirectly. ROFL

I loved Kurt Cobain and Nirvana and back in the day I wanted to believe that she had him killed but as the years pass I think it's more likely that he just wanted to die. Now don't get me wrong, she still could have had a hand in his suicide indirectly. ROFL

I don’t think she did it personally. She hired someone imo.

I’ve never experimented with intravenous heroine, but he was found with 1.52 ml in his system. Enough to kill the most hardened addicts 3 times over. So after pumping that in he had time to roll sleeves down, put all his works away in a cigar box, maneuver a long barrel shotgun with a 6 inch choke into position and put it in his mouth and fire - not leaving a single print on the gun or trigger?

I cannot buy that.

I'm aware of the conspiracy...and everything that Courtney Whore touches withers and dies. She never wrote any of her own songs, she just used everyone and took credit for it.

Well, now that sports are over for a month or more, if anyone is looking for something interesting to explore I recommend both Soaked in Bleach and Kurt and Courtney.

Tom Grant deserves HUGE praise.

Instead she’s getting away from having a hand in his murder and benefiting to the tune of $500 mil -$1bil.

He's just another depressed junkie that offed himself like every other grunge lead singer.

Why attack his wife? That's shitty. :coffee:

I have not yet seen Soaked in Bleach, but I do recommend "Montage of Heck" -- HBO's documentary about all things Cobain and they do get into his death along with his life and his music.

I thought it was one of the most creative, best-done things of it's kind I've seen and I've seen a bunch whose subject was musicians/bands. It's weird, but a good weird.

As far as his death does, I think it's more likely than not that Courtney Love killed him. I also believe he got what he wanted either way you look at it. He was a nihilist and I can't stand that philosophy.

I didn't respect Cobain as a person, but the Docu did help me to appreciate Nirvana's music and him as an artist a lot more than I had.

I have not yet seen Soaked in Bleach, but I do recommend "Montage of Heck" -- HBO's documentary about all things Cobain and they do get into his death along with his life and his music.

I thought it was one of the most creative, best-done things of it's kind I've seen and I've seen a bunch whose subject was musicians/bands. It's weird, but a good weird.

As far as his death does, I think it's more likely than not that Courtney Love killed him. I also believe he got what he wanted either way you look at it. He was a nihilist and I can't stand that philosophy.

I didn't respect Cobain as a person, but the Docu did help me to appreciate Nirvana's music and him as an artist a lot more than I had.

I’ve put Montage of Heck at the back of my playlist since reading that it was Courtney controlled and approved.

He's just another depressed junkie that offed himself like every other grunge lead singer.

Couldn't agree more. Eddie Vedder is the only guy left out of the Big 4 and he's too much of an asshole to die.

Nah, she was part of it...

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

Couldn't agree more. Eddie Vedder is the only guy left out of the Big 4 and he's too much of an asshole to die.

Chris Cornell was also murdered...like Kurt was.

I’ve put Montage of Heck at the back of my playlist since reading that it was Courtney controlled and approved.

I think that she is so nuts that she didn't "control" the narrative all that much. It's not kind to her and let's her insanity shine through, although I did feel really bad for their kid, Frances Bean Cobain watching the shitty atmosphere in which she was raised.

I was convinced that Courtney probably did murder him after seeing it, but it was the early roots of Nirvana footage that was probably a highlight of the whole thing along with, as I said, some very creative use of animation and Cobain's own artwork and notes.

Not a bag job, IMO.

I think that she is so nuts that she didn't "control" the narrative all that much. It's not kind to her and let's her insanity shine through, although I did feel really bad for their kid, Frances Bean Cobain watching the shitty atmosphere in which she was raised.

I was convinced that Courtney probably did murder him after seeing it, but it was the early roots of Nirvana footage that was probably a highlight of the whole thing along with, as I said, some very creative use of animation and Cobain's own artwork and notes.

Not a bag job, IMO.

A massive problem with this whole thing was Courtney’s control. MTV was in its heyday. She was the Queen of the music industry and the King was virtually silent. She explains, in detail, in the Tom Grant tapes. If and any angle she wanted disclosed was fed, not corroborated, and spoon fed. Example? The shotgun. The commonly held belief was he bolted rehab, bought a gun, and blew his head off. Fact not readily disclosed is he purchased the gun via friend well before the rehab stint, 20 gauge with light load shells, basically to scare off intruders on his property.

She also openly talks of fabricating her own rehab stint without actually going to help the look of sympathy with her pending cd to be released. Her words - “any publicity is great publicity”.

She made good friends with the head narcotics officer and the coroner well prior to Cobains death. Wtf is up with that? How does a female junkie rock star make those connections?

Any story or angle that she wanted presented she had the ability. And she totally steered the ship.

https://youtu.be/ceT2zulRx00

A very detailed independent radio interview of the Tom Grant collaboration book.

Kinda corny in its production - Pink Panther entrance (wtf) and Arnold close. But they cover an awful lot of the insane number of red flags surrounding the case.

Back