Crap...never turn off you're cell phone...

pats-blue

Reaction score
I have been assiting with a SWAT school and was tired...so I turned off my phone. I see one of my buddies at the rage when he stops me. He said hey aren't you a Celtics fan? I said yes of course. He then proceeds to tell me that he tried to call me as a friend of his needed someone to drive Kevin Garnett and his family around All Star weekend here in Phoenix in a limo but needed armed dignitary protection experience. She called him and he could not do it and asked if one of the other SWAT guys could.

He tried to call me..but my phone was off...MORON!!!:dom:

Kevin FREAKING Garnett! I can't believe it! Besides I never turn my phone off....I AM PISSED!

That sucks I guess you learned a big leason never turn off the phone.

I have been assiting with a SWAT school and was tired...so I turned off my phone. I see one of my buddies at the rage when he stops me. He said hey aren't you a Celtics fan? I said yes of course. He then proceeds to tell me that he tried to call me as a friend of his needed someone to drive Kevin Garnett and his family around All Star weekend here in Phoenix in a limo but needed armed dignitary protection experience. She called him and he could not do it and asked if one of the other SWAT guys could.

He tried to call me..but my phone was off...MORON!!!:dom:

Kevin FREAKING Garnett! I can't believe it! Besides I never turn my phone off....I AM PISSED!
don't beat yourself up too much P-B.....what if you DID have your cell on but answering a call for someone w/ needed armed dignitary protection experience to drive NEM to Teh Big Rest Home there in Phoenix and you missed the Garnett call :p

THEN YOU CAN BE PISSED!!! :D

Psh. NBA players are so SOFF. You don't see hockey players needing to be driven around in limos.
:coffee:

Oh SNAP! I shoulda gone up to the game but the Celts are playing Sunday so am making that trip.

Back