Crazy Theory

Mr NFLfan

Reaction score
I live where the men are men and the sheep are ner
This is the kind of dumb shit fans of teams that can't make the playoffs let alone the SB do during their offseason. In particular the Miami Dolphins who feel that Flores is bringing the "patriot way" to Miami.

The thread is titled crazy theory and its beyond crazy.

Enjoy https://finheaven.com/threads/crazy-theory.352800/

In fairness, this is just a few dumb fans with wishful thinking. Nothing more. Quite a few of them on that thread have already stated the OP may be on drugs lmao. Take it as a compliment people. Everyone wants your head coach.

Except for the Colts. We already have a great one ;)

In fairness, this is just a few dumb fans with wishful thinking. Nothing more. Quite a few of them on that thread have already stated the OP may be on drugs lmao. Take it as a compliment people. Everyone wants your head coach.

Except for the Colts. We already have a great one ;)

my friend, we have MANY, MANY years of Finheaven balderdash to draw from. Trust me, these people are idiots.

my friend, we have MANY, MANY years of Finheaven balderdash to draw from. Trust me, these people are idiots.

Lol. They are dying for success. I’ve never seen a fanbase get so excited over beating the Patriots. I swear they would rather have that than win a SB lol. Poor bastards.

jesus these people are idiots

It's Finheaven, what do you expect?

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

How many years have they come here thumping their chests? It would put the Chiefs fans to shame with their stupidity.

Back