Danger! Heat! We're all going to die.

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
The media is up to it's normal sensationalism. Every Boston outlet is harping on the heat. Don't do this. Don't do that, but do This and do that and hydrate and don't go out and sunscreen and broad rimmed hat. And call 911 and no sugary drinks and... and... and... .

You haven't seen this much weather mayhem since the last 3 inch snowstiorm that turned to rain. :coffee:

Cheers, :banghead:

It's gonna be damned hot, temps around 100, index up around 110.

Weather is big in these parts, they have time to fill, I don't see the big deal to give out tips and warnings.

:shrug:

It's gonna be damned hot, temps around 100, index up around 110.

Weather is big in these parts, they have time to fill, I don't see the big deal to give out tips and warnings.

:shrug:

That's fine, but it's a damn frenzy. And an opportunity to create a frightened audience JMO. And I like being cynical and sardonic.

Cheers, :toast:

Bundle up if you're leaving the house....

And bring an umbrella....

Bye folks, Its been fun. Too bad we will all die gasping for water on a sun baked desert floor.

I'm totally prepared 70's style with my reflective tanning blanket and baby oil with iodine.
Just need to remember to turn over when one side is cooked. :coffee:

Never watch the weather or weather channel. That said I do check the 3 apps available on the TV every day. Just one way to avoid the noise, bias and sensationalism of the media.

Bye folks, Its been fun. Too bad we will all die gasping for water on a sun baked desert floor.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AbQJDBQzgwM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm totally prepared 70's style with my reflective tanning blanket and baby oil with iodine.
Just need to remember to turn over when one side is cooked. :coffee:
Many years ago My Brother and I vinyl sided my mothers house. the insulation was thick aluminum foil that was 3' wide and came in huge rolls. My mothers sisters would come down and have me cut a 6' length for them to sun themselves on. It was freaking nuts. Imagine doing that now?!?!?!

Never watch the weather or weather channel. That said I do check the 3 apps available on the TV every day. Just one way to avoid the noise, bias and sensationalism of the media.

Weather girls tend to be so Fvcking hot tho.

Just use mute, get the visual, and it’s all graphics anyways.

Back