Dear Refs: Go **** Yourselves

I love Gronk, but he doesn't need to initiate contact past the 5 yards to get separation from Denver's backup safety. For years he has not been getting called for it. Maybe that is the problem, the league is now starting to call it? Gronk has the ability to beat just about anyone who tries to cover him 1vs1 without putting himself in the position of getting flagged for OPI.

Yeah but how many bad calls in one game were called? I saw that facemask penalty and I think it was a legitimate penalty. Was definitely very ticky tacky but he did hook his finger in the facemask for a brief second and with the speed of the game that call was not as atrocious as one would think. The Patriot game was so one-sided officiated it was disgusting. Holding at the lines and defensive backs wide receiver interferences and so forth were one sided. Yes officiating has been bad throughout the NFL but that Denver game what felonious and I would not be surprised the Mafia were involved with the officiating.

The penalty for facemask since they did away with the 5-yard version is "grab and twist" the facemask. "Pinky in the facemask" is not a penalty anymore.

Just sayin. :coffee:

Back