Dear Refs: Go **** Yourselves

Understood. Its just that some have made it their crusade to make every post
about bad ref'ing. Its beginning to resemble the buffalo bills board.

Well it kinda is the point of this thread.

Detroit was up 20 - 0 at one point, so they can't blame the loss on the refs.

The Refs didn't cost us the game.

The NFL office is not ordering the Refs to **** the Pats over.

The refs made a couple of shitty calls, this happens every game, sometimes it hurts more than others.

Please stop, this thread is making us all look look typical whining losers.

I would be okay with a couple of shity calls a game, but we had at least 5 bad calls. Every game you have a bad call and I'm okay with that but 5 of them against the same team.... please spare me...th
It was just inexcusable and felonious...

The refs made a couple of shitty calls, this happens every game, sometimes it hurts more than others.

Time to re-watch that game... :coffee:

And they did cost the Pats the game.

Sigh........

Who the hell linked PatriotsPlanet to TwoBillsDrive?

Let me ask you one question how many a FU threads dedicated too referees do you see on the planet in the past 10 years? We fans are pretty dedicated not to use referees as an excuse for a loss, but that was the worst officiated game I think I've ever seen at least the top 3.

Perhaps I've just accepted bad calls as part of the NFL experience.

If you want to look at why the refs blow calls, that's to me a useful conversation (hint: the longer the rule book the more difficult it is to officiate the game)

3 or 4 threads running about 500 posts a piece almost a week after the game is at a minimum beating the crap out of a long dead horse.

Perhaps I've just accepted bad calls as part of the NFL experience.

If you want to look at why the refs blow calls, that's to me a useful conversation (hint: the longer the rule book the more difficult it is to officiate the game)

3 or 4 threads running about 500 posts a piece almost a week after the game is at a minimum beating the crap out of a long dead horse.
Some people's rage is less controlled than others.:coffee:

I don't think sticking our heads in the sand is the right thing to do either. I think us fans can help change the way things are officiated. Instant replay was a result of fans bitching and griping.

ah the denial so they do not know we are on to them...wise choice

go NFL offices

:D

It's not just a **** you for the Pats games... The refs have been ATROCIOUS this season to probably every team changing the outcome of games on the process. This is the second time this season that the Lions got ****ed... they got ****ed in the Seattle game and now they got ****ed in the Green bay game. The refs directly changed the outcome of the game by being shitty. Talk about integrity, pfft

It's not just a **** you for the Pats games... The refs have been ATROCIOUS this season to probably every team changing the outcome of games on the process. This is the second time this season that the Lions got ****ed... they got ****ed in the Seattle game and now they got ****ed in the Green bay game. The refs directly changed the outcome of the game by being shitty. Talk about integrity, pfft

Yeah but how many bad calls in one game were called? I saw that facemask penalty and I think it was a legitimate penalty. Was definitely very ticky tacky but he did hook his finger in the facemask for a brief second and with the speed of the game that call was not as atrocious as one would think. The Patriot game was so one-sided officiated it was disgusting. Holding at the lines and defensive backs wide receiver interferences and so forth were one sided. Yes officiating has been bad throughout the NFL but that Denver game what felonious and I would not be surprised the Mafia were involved with the officiating.

True. It must really suck to be a Lions fan.

Not true. I think fans will be fans now and forever and will always make excuses. Doesn't mean sportsmanship is dead. I don't think the Patriots players are poor sports when they lose

Not the players the fans. I hear it after every patriots win. They will find any stupid reason at all . They say they cheated. After the SB win. The pats didn't win it . Carroll play calling on the goal line gave them the game .

Back