Dear rest of the league.......

cadmonkey

I have nothing useful to say....
Reaction score
Tom Brady just said "I'm done f*cking around. I cut my hair. I'm ready to stop being that pretty boy non championship winning QB. All I did with short hair is win championships. HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

ROFL If only that really mattered.:)

yeah I mean what is he going to do, throw for more yards and td's? Unless he says, I cannot stand it anymore, I am going in at safety and playing both ways and hell is coming with me, not sure that helps our problem.

From Barstool:

Thank ****ing Christ! . Tom Brady finally ****ing cut his hair. I don’t want to read too much into that but I think the message is pretty clear. I’m done ****ing around. It’s back to basics. Short hair, domination and winning superbowls. Like somebody needs to tell Buffalo that beating Brady with long hair is like beating up Clark Kent when he voluntarily gave up his super powers in Superman II. Now that he’s gone back to short hair I got to assume he’s invincible again. It’s a reverse Sampson thing. Seriously all this guy does with short hair is win superbowls. Felger is probably curled up in the fetal position with Jerry pissing on him somewhere right now.

Opponents beware...Brady is groomed, and you all are DOOMED :fire:

From Barstool:

Thank ****ing Christ! . Tom Brady finally ****ing cut his hair. I don’t want to read too much into that but I think the message is pretty clear. I’m done ****ing around. It’s back to basics. Short hair, domination and winning superbowls. Like somebody needs to tell Buffalo that beating Brady with long hair is like beating up Clark Kent when he voluntarily gave up his super powers in Superman II. Now that he’s gone back to short hair I got to assume he’s invincible again. It’s a reverse Sampson thing. Seriously all this guy does with short hair is win superbowls. Felger is probably curled up in the fetal position with Jerry pissing on him somewhere right now.

Opponents beware...Brady is groomed, and you all are DOOMED :fire:

Well unless he can somehow turn the defense into the 2003 defense, I am not sure his hair length matters.

Oh snap! It's The Reverse Sampson Offense!!!!!

woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo

jim+carrey+pet+detective.jpg

You feel me, Delilah? Ya feel me?

AceVenturaPelvicThrust.gif

yeah I mean what is he going to do, throw for more yards and td's?.

Audible into some running plays? Start ragging on BO'B in the week leading up to the game to even the playcalling out a little better? Force it into tight (Ocho pick) or double coverage (Gronk pick) a little less?

Often time of possession is almost as helpful as points. All those things take pressure off the D.

Maybe he realized that tucking his sweaty hair behind his ears was contributing to all those picks :coffee:

YESSSSSSSSSS!

About effin' time!

Audible into some running plays? Start ragging on BO'B in the week leading up to the game to even the playcalling out a little better? Force it into tight (Ocho pick) or double coverage (Gronk pick) a little less?

Often time of possession is almost as helpful as points. All those things take pressure off the D.

Yeah because Brady was such an int machine with long hair last year.

Back