Deebo?

I heard there was an interest in Aiyuk

Love Deebo but he's at the stage where injuries are going to start catching up with him

For his salary and injury history...no thanks.
Beggars can't be choosers, and the Patriots are beggars right now. You have to take a risk on a guy who's been a legit 1, and a game-changer when you get the chance. You let 4 ones and 3 twos go off the board of this draft, so we're waiting until next year, I guess? Injury is always a concern, but salary shouldn't be in the slightest. You're still 50 million under the cap.

That said, the report is bullshit, I imagine.

Beggars can't be choosers, and the Patriots are beggars right now. You have to take a risk on a guy who's been a legit 1, and a game-changer when you get the chance. You let 4 ones and 3 twos go off the board of this draft, so we're waiting until next year, I guess? Injury is always a concern, but salary shouldn't be in the slightest. You're still 50 million under the cap.

That said, the report is bullshit, I imagine.

I'd rather be a beggar than pay that money to a massive injury risk.

I'd rather be a beggar than pay that money to a massive injury risk.
At some point, you need to bring in talent. You can't just skate along kicking the can down the road year after year.

Also, he's missed 4 games in the last 3 years.

I'd take a shot on Deebo over a 2nd round WR that may more than likely not pan out.

But would Kraft be willing to fork over the money?

I'd take a shot on Deebo over a 2nd round WR that may more than likely not pan out.

But would Kraft be willing to fork over the money?
Deebo Samuel, or the 9th-best WR in this draft? :coffee:

To answer your question though, no, of course not. Although I'm sure we'll be close after productive conversations with his girlfriend.

Back