Deflated Footballs? - Ballgate posts go here - NSFW

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Shannon sharp wants a million dollar fine , a first round pick taking away. BB suspended for the year ROFL.

Is anyone EVER gonna ask these holier than thou Denver salary cap cheating players if they are forfeiting THEIR rings? THEY got an unprecedented penalty for cheating the cap too.

I can honestly say I never scurried for a soap opera.

I''ll be honest ... initially this was done because we were told by our housefather that that soaps were the perfect conduit to get the babes back and smoking with us. After awhile, most of us got hooked on them.

How can Belichick be suspended, fired, fined, or lose a draft pick when, you know, they haven't figured out how or who deflated the damned balls?!

How can Belichick be suspended, fired, fined, or lose a draft pick when, you know, they haven't figured out how or who deflated the damned balls?!

Last I heard the league has contracted out a firm that specializes in DNA testing and they are analyzing saliva remnants found inside the ball's needle point.

No early odds out of Vegas yet but word is the bookies are expecting that Irsay is the early fav to be positively ID'd as the culprit.

I doubt anything significant comes of this, but still funny. It just adds to the cloud of suspicion that this organization will never be able to get away from.

I doubt anything significant comes of this, but still funny. It just adds to the cloud of suspicion that this organization will never be able to get away from.

soon, BB and Brady will retired...

you mean like the suspicion that the Jets are not a real NFL team.

...btw, your clown organization just had tampering charges filed against it, so maybe you should...oh, I don't know...STFU??

you mean like the suspicion that the Jets are not a real NFL team.

...btw, your clown organization just had tampering charges filed against it, so maybe you should...oh, I don't know...STFU??

He's not wrong, though. Deflategate has picked up a lot of steam, as we've seen, and it has only added itself to the "Patriots Cheat" sentiment. That's what he was saying, and he's right, it's inescapable. Just gotta deal with it.

Speaking of the Jets tampering charges, I haven't heard a word about that. Hm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back