Denvernatives mega-thread about the Bucking Bronco's

I hadn't noticed. Pick 6 that wasn't, fumble that wasn't. Do you have a case beyond this?

:BS:

I'm pretty sure there absolutely was a pick six. And a fumble. And a hilariously stupid INT in OT that cost your shit tier team their season. Basically, vintage Peyton.

We can only hope. Vinovich and his should be sent packing. Bad enough to have such refs in the regular season, but in the playoffs it's beyond inexcusable.

The problem is, they take what the best graded refs are and put them together, which means you lack communication. During the season, refs are in teams and work with others they are used to, its like an all star game of refs in the postseason which means you get some weird calls/.

The problem is, they take what the best graded refs are and put them together, which means you lack communication. During the season, refs are in teams and work with others they are used to, its like an all star game of refs in the postseason which means you get some weird calls/.

Some of what happened was borderline negligent stupidity. The refs saw the kicker take a practice kick, and they didn't throw a flag. There's no excuse for that.

Some of what happened was borderline negligent stupidity. The refs saw the kicker take a practice kick, and they didn't throw a flag. There's no excuse for that.

Its not against the rules. The only thing you can do is ask them to stop doing it and if they don't then you can throw a flag for delay of game. There is no rule that says they cannot do it.

Instead of spitting out your nonstop verbal diarrhea, try reading what people post. "The refs saw the kicker take a practice kick, and they didn't throw a flag" BECAUSE IT IS NOT ILLEGAL TO DO SO AFTER THE 1ST HALF OR AFTER THE SECOND HALF. If you had read the first response to your whiny post, I said after the 2nd quarter and after the 4th quarter. The kicker took a practice kick after the 4th quarter and before OT began.

THIS.

IS.

NOT.

ILLEGAL.

I'm not above a ref bitchfest (in fact, I find it silly when people pretend to be above them, as if it makes them better fans to refuse to acknowledge these things) and Denver definitely got screwed on some of those calls.

That said, I came away from the game thinking that both teams were shafted equally.

Why are we still talking about the Broncos? They lost. Season over. They're irrelevant.

And so is DenverNative.

Jim Daoupolis (SP?), a guy who used to be a longtime ref and may have even been VP of officiating said yes that was actually against the rules and the refs should have stopped him. That was on the PFT show this week.

Jim Daoupolis (SP?), a guy who used to be a longtime ref and may have even been VP of officiating said yes that was actually against the rules and the refs should have stopped him. That was on the PFT show this week.

Mike Pereira said it was within the rules, so...

Six of one, half dozen of another, I guess.

Mike Pereira said it was within the rules, so...

Six of one, half dozen of another, I guess.
And we wonder why they can't get calls right on the field...two former VPs of officiating can't even agree. ROFL

The best is when they would have Gerry Austin in the booth this year..he was one of the worst refs ever. WHY HAVE HIM IN THERE LIKE HE'S SOME EXPERT???? And now one of the dudes who used to be on his crew who also sucks is doing the SB (Boger).

Back