Dexter

I was actually hoping that he'd totally dump her for Lila. Lila was much hotter, and would have made a perfect evil partner for Dexter.

Rita is such a hottie in her own way though. Too much Lila would have been too much. Rita seems the type that could be an absolute horn-dog freak, but still be the perfect housewife to boot.

Check out Season 1...your request is honored there:party:.

Yeah, I've seen 'em all. Just sayin' not enough skin clips of her.

That's when I found Dexter On Demand, watched the first season in a few days, I watched the second season in 1 sitting, and then the 3rd in acouple of days. I'll tell you...this waiting a week between episodes is for the freakin' birds....

Caught up Season 1 that way. And Season 1 of 24 on dvd. That is the best way to catch shows. 1 Hr per week during the season is tough. I wanted to catch up on Sons of Anarchy by renting the Season 1 dvd's but my local Blockbuster doesn't carry it.:cuss:

www.tvshack.net Has every episode of Dexter up to the most recent one this season.

Season 4 has been real intense. It's not like the past seasons where you were afraid he would get caught, but just the tension that is building up between he and Trinity (who needs a new nickname).

The previews of the last two episodes really surprised me seeing that Trinity starts to stalk Dexter and find out his true identity and where he works. Now Sundays are Game day and Dexter.

I did pretty much the same thing. I upgraded my cable service, got all the Showtimes, Max's, and Starz, along with the HBO I already had for less than what I was paying before.

That's when I found Dexter On Demand, watched the first season in a few days, I watched the second season in 1 sitting, and then the 3rd in acouple of days. I'll tell you...this waiting a week between episodes is for the freakin' birds....

I know!! For some reason the Reps get us like the first 2 or 3 episodes before the shows air.. So I was 3 weeks ahead this season. Waiting 3 weeks for a new one KILLLED me. I HATE that they can't just get me the last 2 episodes already!! LOL

Season finale....all I can say is holy fvck
I was thinking what I thought was the ending was kind of subdued before the real ending happened. Wow, just wow! The last time I remember being that shocked with an ending was with the 1st season of 24

It leaves sooooo many possibilities for the next season

Season finale....all I can say is holy fvck

I was thinking what I thought was the ending was kind of subdued before the real ending happened. Wow, just wow! The last time I remember being that shocked with an ending was with the 1st season of 24

It leaves sooooo many possibilities for the next season

Totally AWESOME Season finale,:thumb: I still feel the neighbor is a freak and could be related to the Trinity killer for next season’s story lines.

I deffinately didn't see that ending coming....in fact, I'm still trying to pick my jaw up off the ground.

I can't wait for next season

Crazy.

I'm guessing Quinn will go "Dokes" on Dexter next season...similar to what happened in Season 2.

Crazy.

I'm guessing Quinn will go "Dokes" on Dexter next season...similar to what happened in Season 2.

Possibility, though I hope not. They've already covered that ground once, I hope they don't start repeating storylines.

Though, it would be kinda cool if Quinn went all serial killer instead...

But I doubt that'd happen.

You could be right.

But, Quinn already followed Dexter around to get a read on his private life, and their last little altercation in parking lot started when Quinn was pressing him about where he was going.

Seems to indicate that Quinn will come after him.

You could be right.

But, Quinn already followed Dexter around to get a read on his private life, and their last little altercation in parking lot started when Quinn was pressing him about where he was going.

Seems to indicate that Quinn will come after him.

I agree. Though I do hope they don't go down this road again, especially when there are so many other possibilities with this show.

But whatever they do, I'll watch it. I trust in the writers of this show to put out a good product week after week.

I don't know if Quinn will be the next Dokes but something is about to blow up between those 2. Quinn's past is still a little sketchy too

I don't know if Quinn will be the next Dokes but something is about to blow up between those 2. Quinn's past is still a little sketchy too

Yeah, like if he is hips deep into being a dirty cop for one

I never seen 1 episode.

What is with the real life murders that are linked to that show?

Just curious...:shrug:

YES! Great finale. It's about time it went there.

Also, I thought they filmed in Miami. When Trinity was driving down the street in his Mustang, that was Ocean Blvd. in Long Beach. I used to live half a mile from there, so I know it very very well.

Oh well, Long Beach/Miami, what's the difference, I guess? :shrug:

I never seen 1 episode.

What is with the real life murders that are linked to that show?

Just curious...:shrug:

No real life murders really linked to the show.

Some nutcase kid strangled his little brother to death and said that he needed to kill like someone who's hungry needs a cheeseburger.

(Not a direct quote, but relatively close to what he said.)

Then he said that he watched the show/identified with Dexter.

The kid's a sociopath, had nothing to do with the show.

I was thinking what I thought was the ending was kind of subdued before the real ending happened. Wow, just wow!

Same here. I was like "They could have done better wrapping this season up." and then BAM! In the face with a brick!

Good summise: Wow! Just Wow!

Just saw the final episode, pretty surprising ending but as nice looking as Rita is, she was the only part of Dexter that I didn't like. Can't say I'm sorry that she won't be around next season, although I'm sure they can bring her back like they do Dexter's dad.

Will be interesting to see where they go with Debra knowing now that the Ice Truck killer is Dexter's brother.

What to do until next September.

BTW, for those who want to see Season 1 & 2 and don't have Showtime. You can watch them instantly on your TV, Certain Blu-ray plaers, Xbox or Playstation 3 with Netflix

Dexter and Debra hooking up would be a nice twist. They're not really siblings, so it wouldn't be incest, but it would be just dysfunctional enough for this show.

Plus, they're married in real life.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back