Dexter

BTW, for those who want to see Season 1 & 2 and don't have Showtime. You can watch them instantly on your TV, Certain Blu-ray plaers, Xbox or Playstation 3 with Netflix

Yeah, I have the ROKU and love it:thumb:

Bumping. :thumb:

Ok, so now that Lost is over I have been searching for a new show to dive into. TG and I rented the first season, first disc of this and Arrested Development to try out. As an aside, we also accidentally rented the second disc of Eastbound and Down (which is only two discs long).

Loved all three shows but I've already ran through the first 8 episodes of Dexter and digging it. This is gonna be one of those shows that I end up renting the discs of, three at a time.

Michael C Hall is phenomenal. So far, everyone else does a nice job in support but his role is on point.

Just found out who the Ice Truck Killer really is. Need. To. Watch. More.

Dexter is unlike any other show I've watched. It gets better as the seasons go on. Season four is insane. All episodes are interesting, and they do a real good job of keeping the suspense without over doing it. All relevant actors are great, and really well developed as the show goes on. And of course, Michael C. Hall is awesome.

I can't wait for season five!

Drat, I thought this meant that Dex was due to start up again soon.

Yes, this is an excellent show.

I am in the middle of season two of the Wire. Great show, also.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BCbPQCL88eU&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BCbPQCL88eU&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I started on Netflix a few months back, and am about halfway through Season 2 now.

I love it, but I can't see Rita onscreen without expecting her to spit out a snappy one liner, then her forehead to goes all bumpy just before she bites someone.

Sometimes you're just locked into a certain role.

Anyone seen Wire in the Blood? Whoa. Dark.
Posted via Mobile Device

I started on Netflix a few months back, and am about halfway through Season 2 now.

I love it, but I can't see Rita onscreen without expecting her to spit out a snappy one liner, then her forehead to goes all bumpy just before she bites someone.

Sometimes you're just locked into a certain role.

Anyone seen Wire in the Blood? Whoa. Dark.
Posted via Mobile Device

Seen all episodes love them, not a fan of Rita :)

EDIT: Season Two SPOILER ALERT

RIP Sgt. Dokes (NOOOOOOOOO!!!)

(Finished Season 2)

"...Little Miss Paahdon My Tits. I'm sorry Dex, but she is gross. And pale. And no one's pale in Miami. She iss obviously a vampire. A gross, English, titty vampire."

"You just described the perfect woman."

ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

Season 3 just about complete and then I'm supposed to wait until 8/18 for Season 4 to be released on DVD?????

**** that noise.

"...Little Miss Paahdon My Tits. I'm sorry Dex, but she is gross. And pale. And no one's pale in Miami. She iss obviously a vampire. A gross, English, titty vampire."

"You just described the perfect woman."

ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

I love the dialogue and inner-dialogue throughout the show. It's fantastic.

"Needless to say I have some unusual habits, yet all these socially acceptable people can't wait to pick up hammers and smash their food to bits. Normal people are so hostile"

"There's something strange and disarming about looking at a homicide scene in the daylight of Miami. It makes the most grotesque killings look staged, like you're in a new and daring section of Disney World: Dahmerland!"

"She's the only person in the world who loves me. I think that's nice. I don't have feeling about anything, but if I could have feelings at all, I'd have them for Deb."

"Rita's ex-hubby, the crack addict, repeatedly raped her, knocked her around. Ever since then she's been completely uninterested in sex. That works for me!"

"The problem with eating and driving, which I love to do, is not being able to have my hands on the wheel at the 10 and 2 position. It's a matter of public safety."

"I can kill a man, dismember his body, and be home in time for Letterman. But knowing what to say when my girlfriend's feeling insecure... I'm totally lost."

"Human bonds always lead to messy complications. Commitment. Sharing. Driving people to the airport."

I bought some 'promo' version DVDs on eBay, which did the trick. Pretty cheap.

Meh. I don't own any other seasons and if I did, I'd want the legit ones and what not if it's for my collection. Good lookin' either way. I figure I can sweat it out for a couple of weeks and start either The Wire, Rome or Deadwood.

TV has sucked me right in.

Back