Did RKK Just Let the Cat Out of the Bag This Morning?

Notice anything said around 5:12 that gets your attention?????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7lCVQPFLz4

Post edit: On second thought, he is talking about them making it to 20, not just simply being around. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Mods please delete.

If they win and TFB decides to walk away at that point I will have no complaints. As a fan I've been treated to something no other fan base ever has or ever will be treated to again.

I would delete but the media ia playing it out the exact same way.

Journalism died several years ago.

A lowly, schmucky forum poster like me can see the same self-made error and apologize within minutes but today's Heirs of Ed Murrow consciously run with it.

If they win and TFB decides to walk away at that point I will have no complaints. As a fan I've been treated to something no other fan base ever has or ever will be treated to again.

The Yankees fans from the 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, and early 60s say hello.

:poke:

The Yankees fans from the 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, and early 60s say hello.

:poke:

And the Celtics.

Think modern day though...even more modern day than your avatar.

It’s foolish to even think about comparing non-cap/FA eras to this.

It’ll never happen again.

To make it all come together you needed a hands free owner willing to spend and take a back seat to football ops. A coach smarter, more disciplined and structured than any other in history. And an exhuberant, youthful, cerebral, skilled, healthy, laser-focused, cyborg QB that marries one of the richest women on the planet.

Can you fathom how much shit has to align?

Then, all parties have to check egos and coexist in a all consuming work environment for 20 years+.

Nope.

Never happen again.

if they win and tfb decides to walk away at that point i will have no complaints. as a fan i've been treated to something no other fan base ever has or ever will be treated to again.

wrong!

0-2.

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

The real GOAT started his playoff career 10-0.

Let that sink in.

You won the coin toss , woo woo!

BTW 50/5000 . Let that sink in

You won the coin toss , woo woo!

BTW 50/5000 . Let that sink in

I thought the Chiefs led the league in sacks and had the most unstoppable, relentless pass rush imaginable?

You can't hold the old, slow, talentless, broken Patriots to a field goal at home? Really?

Get the fuck out of here with your 'Coin Toss' whine.

By the way, Brady was a starter for 8 years in the league before he lost his first home playoff game.

Mahomes lasted 8 months. :coffee:

It's being addressed as we speak. But hey, the Refs have toms back.

proxy.php

I suppose Dee Ford, Pro Bowler, leader of that vaunted pass rush, could have actually lined up in the backfield. :coffee:

I thought the Chiefs led the league in sacks and had the most unstoppable, relentless pass rush imaginable?

You can't hold the old, slow, talentless, broken Patriots to a field goal at home? Really?

Get the fuck out of here with your 'Coin Toss' whine.

By the way, Brady was a starter for 8 years in the league before he lost his first home playoff game.

Mahomes lasted 8 months. :coffee:

Brady threw 3 ints but "The refs had his Back" .Its on video for all the world to see.

Brady threw 3 ints but "The refs had his Back" .Its on video for all the world to see.

Stat line says 2.

If your unstoppable pro-bowl all-pro all-the-talent-in-the-world pass rusher had lined up on his side of the field, then maybe it would have been three.

For a team SO talented and SO good, you shouldn't need the refs to let you line up in the opposing backfield, at home, with all that vaunted, devastating crowd noise, too, should you? :coffee:

Oh, and Brady did a little better than 16-31 against a slow, talentless, old defense at home, didn't he? :coffee:

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

The Chefs should break the bank on him...pay him two hunnit millyun...

Well they broke the bank for Future Hall of Famer Justin Houston, right? And he certainly made his presence felt against that line of cast-offs and rejects. :coffee:

Back