Divisional Round - Seahawks at Panthers 1/17 1:05pm (FOX)

I'm just happy that Seattle didn't make the comeback, it would have been unbearable up here for the next year if they would have won that game.

And more than likely, no more Beastmode, boss.

Carroll said he is handing the team over to Wilson. Wants to spend the off-season grooming him to be the field general. Probably a smart move given Seattle was never going to keep winning with the run game and defense approach especially since their defense took a big step back this season.

Will be interesting to see what happens with Chancellor, and Irvin and some of their other guys that all want to get paid.

I was on the Seattle board some the last couple of days and many want Bevell gone and are souring on Carroll's cheer leader style. It is amazing how that one play to lose the SB sent them into a tail spin.

Carroll said he is handing the team over to Wilson. Wants to spend the off-season grooming him to be the field general. Probably a smart move given Seattle was never going to keep winning with the run game and defense approach especially since their defense took a big step back this season.

Will be interesting to see what happens with Chancellor, and Irvin and some of their other guys that all want to get paid.

I was on the Seattle board some the last couple of days and many want Bevell gone and are souring on Carroll's cheer leader style. It is amazing how that one play to lose the SB sent them into a tail spin.

I remember watching Lynch chuckle after Wilson threw that pick, I wonder if that has something to do with his lack of play this season. I had also heard that he and Wilson did not get along either.

I remember watching Lynch chuckle after Wilson threw that pick, I wonder if that has something to do with his lack of play this season. I had also heard that he and Wilson did not get along either.

Lynch is total egg head IMO but I think there is a rift between Wilson and the rough shod boys like Lynch, Sherman, Chancellor, Irvin, etc. I get the sense that Wilson is not black enough for them. I think they also liked the identify of the team being the run game and defense. I think that Super Bowl play call has been eating the entire team all season. It was such a betrayal of their identity and cost him the Lombardi on top. I am not sure how any of them look at Pete ever the same.

Carroll said he is handing the team over to Wilson. Wants to spend the off-season grooming him to be the field general.

Seahawks had more problems this year than a MB headache.

Fist half of the season the OL was a mess since they traded their starting center. That's on the coaches.
Chancellor held out.
Now who knows what happens to Lynch, could definitely be moving on. Where his smiling, like you described could put on Pete in a bad mood.

Apropos to this game:
Was watching a few different shows I had on the DVR and on one of last week's Mike & Mikes, they mentioned that there have been 9 west coast SB champs and of them all only one of them EVER won a road playoff game on the east coast that started at 1 pm. The Niners in Chicago (And aren't they on Central time anyway?). ONE. EVER.

Oh shit. I forgot. There's another game. This one's easy.
Cardinals win by 10.

I think Panthers win without much issue.

Back