Divisional Round - Seahawks at Panthers 1/17 1:05pm (FOX)

This should be a good one. There won't be many points scored.

Not sure who to root for. Dislike both. I'm on the Cards train in the NFC.

This is another one where I desperately want the Panthers to win. For me, the best possible NFC game is Panthers/Cardinals, and whoever wins between them I'd be happy to see in the SB.

Of course I want the Pats to go all the way, but should they fall, let it be the Chiefs. I don't hate them like I do the Steelers and Broncos.

I want Seattle gone.

Same here, so tired of that bandwagon fan base. I found out last week that one of the guys in my shop is a Chicken fan. He tried telling me the Butler interception was luck but I had to tell him otherwise and that they had prepared Butler for that play. Browner put Butler in a position to intercept that football and that's exactly what he did. Then my co-worker tells me, if the Hawks run the ball they win. There's no talking to these idiots.

He is the exact reason why I hate that fan base.

Ask him how come Seattle is rushing for more yards and winning more since Lynch has been out of the lineup this year then. LOL

Same here, so tired of that bandwagon fan base. I found out last week that one of the guys in my shop is a Chicken fan. He tried telling me the Butler interception was luck but I had to tell him otherwise and that they had prepared Butler for that play. Browner put Butler in a position to intercept that football and that's exactly what he did. Then my co-worker tells me, if the Hawks run the ball they win. There's no talking to these idiots.

He is the exact reason why I hate that fan base.

All of them say that...it's just expected.

I'm rooting for Panthers in this one. Seattle has had enough of the spotlight (I don't like or dislike them either way).
Top pick in NFC is Cardinals and if the Pats don't with the SB I'd want Cards first, then KC (of course I don't want KC beating pats, but if they do then KC all the way to the SB!! no way I want the Pey-Pey or the rapist getting there)

I think Seattle beats Carolina but loses to AZ in the NFCCG.

I'd be very happy if Seattle lost this game.

Not sure who to root for. Dislike both. I'm on the Cards train in the NFC.

this shit's easy. The Panthers. The longer the Hawks are alive, the more chance they have at winning the Bowl. And that should never happen again. I would ALMOST give up another Bowl victory for the Donks so that the Hags don't ever win again.

this shit's easy. The Panthers. The longer the Hawks are alive, the more chance they have at winning the Bowl. And that should never happen again. I would ALMOST give up another Bowl victory for the Donks so that the Hags don't ever win again.

Well if the Hawks stay alive, you just need to hope a legit SB contender like the Pats (instead of PeyPey-lead Broncos) make it there to stop them :coffee:

I have a feeling Cam pees down his leg in this one.

Back