Do we want Denver or Cincinnati to win tonight?

Who do we want to win tonight's game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yepper! Are you Patriot fans hoping to see the Broncos again? In Denver or Foxboro?
All depends on who wins next week. Pats win they get home field advantage. You need to beat the chargers to earn the bye

All depends on who wins next week. Pats win they get home field advantage. You need to beat the chargers to earn the bye

Yep. I get that. I'm just wondering if the Pats fans want to see the Broncos again? Or if they would rather see the Broncos out?

More important question do Broncos bench Brock for manning. If they get the bye .

so the coffee guy means you don't want to see the broncos? because the pats are most afraid of Denver?

No, the Pats are most afraid of having their biggest weapon (Gronk) neutralised by terrible officiating and the influence of Blandino/Roger.

Pats will play anyone. There are road games I'd rather avoid, NY, KC, Pitt, Den in that order, but only one of those is a possibility and as it stands now it's maybe a 30% chance it happens.

I'm more concerned about the Chefs.

this^^^^^

Cincinnati is Cincinnati. You can make book on them shitting the bed, doesn't matter who's under center. It's the Marvin Lewis affect. I'm sick to death of hearing about the fvcking Steelers. Even if they do somehow make it in at this point they have a high school-level secondary and a limited pass rush. The Jets are actually pretty decent this year, but I don't see a healthy Pats team losing to them at home. The league seems to be figuring Osweiler out, the more I see of him the less impressed I am.

IF the Pats go into the playoffs healthy, they're still the best team in the conference. They still control their own destiny for HFA at this point. We'll just have to see how it all plays out.

I'm more concerned about the Chefs.

The Chiefs have played a creampuff schedule. Not worried about them at all. I am still more concerned about the Steelers, Jets, and Bengals (if they get what's-his-name back). Denver in Denver would worry me a little but at home not at all. It all depends on how healthy the Patriots are in any particular game.

so the coffee guy means you don't want to see the broncos? because the pats are most afraid of Denver?

Now you're just being an obnoxious assclown. I don't usually call to have someone banned but there's always a first I guess. Mods, why is this troll still here?

The team the Patriots are 5-2 against since 2011?

In those two wins Denver has, margin of victory average is 8 points. Both games were in Denver. One was a playoff game.

In the Patriots' five wins, margin of victory average is 18 points. Four out of five have been in Foxboro. Again, one was a playoff game.

If the Patriots let the #1 seed slip out of their hands, I'd give the Broncos a fighting chance if they're playing at home. If the game is in Foxboro, the Broncos have shown pretty consistently that they cannot hang.

We are not scared of my little ponies. You think we are but sorry we aren't. You see the last time we played, we didn't have the bronco killer. You remember him because over the last two years. He dove into the endzone in that 24-0 comeback to give us the lead. Remember how he caught it, dodged a CB, spinner and dove into the endzone crushing your soul. Last year he punt returned it down your throats. Yeah that guy. That's who the Broncos should be scared of? Don't believe me go ask your bronco friends if They want to see Edelman play in the rematch

I can assure you that if Broncos come to Gillette to play Pats in playoffs and Pats O & D are healthy, the results will be 180 different than they were last 2015 regular season game. :stirpot:

I can assure you that if Broncos come to Gillette to play Pats in playoffs and Pats O & D are healthy, the results will be 180 different than they were last 2015 regular season game. :stirpot:
Sounds to me like an excuse ready to happen. It's the end of the year. All teams are unhealthy. The Broncos have as many injuries as the Pats. If not more. Denver went into last nights game W/O 2 of their SS. And the 2 they did have were badly hurt and likely would not have played had the others not been out! Enough of the injury crap. It's football. Every team is injured! Enough said!

Sounds to me like an excuse ready to happen. It's the end of the year. All teams are unhealthy. The Broncos have as many injuries as the Pats. If not more. Denver went into last nights game W/O 2 of their SS. And the 2 they did have were badly hurt and likely would not have played had the others not been out! Enough of the injury crap. It's football. Every team is injured! Enough said!
Bullshit, assclown.
Both of the Patriots' starting safeties were out Sunday.
Their #1 and 2 WRs are our. What would Denver do without theirs?

They'd suck, that's what.

Your kidding me right?
This was before we lost Volhmer, plus our 3rd string back up hurt his shoulder...Please spare me with your troll BS
http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2303865&postcount=3430

CW7toFdWQAYve7B.png:large

It depends on what refs are showing up...:coffee:

In an unrelated note, do you really have to have a signature that is a picture that is that big? It's not particularly funny or interesting, lags the pages, and is unnecessarily big for no reason at all.

Back