Do you feel dirty?

Do you feel dirty?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MEPATNUT

Reaction score
Well I heard today that Patriots fans should feel dirty because we watched the game yesterday with AB in a Patriots uniform.

I don't feel dirty but I must admit that I have not fully embraced AB as a Patriots player. I did not call his name out when he made a play like I do the other players.

But, I was wondering how many here felt dirty? I'll get my pole up so you can answer.

Well I heard today that Patriots fans should feel dirty because we watched the game yesterday with AB in a Patriots uniform.

I don't feel dirty but I must admit that I have not fully embraced AB as a Patriots player. I did not call his name out when he made a play like I do the other players.

But, I was wondering how many here felt dirty? I'll get my pole up so you can answer.
That's what got AB in trouble.

Whatever you were listening to should make you feel dirty.

No.. I feel stupid cuz there are not many intellectual people on this forum... And I post here cuz I think smart people are out there... Somewhere.. ? :blink::huh:

I do, but only because I'm rooting for the Jets tonight. I'm not proud of it, but the JetsBros have suffered enough

Sometimes I feel misunderstood by responses that miss the point.

Barry White is currently playing softly in the background...

I don't. Ever since this whole MeToo thing has happened I've been a firm proponent of "I believe evidence" over "I believe women."

I think all cases of alleged sexual misconduct should be taken EXTREMELY seriously and anyone who's convicted of same should be castrated in front of a firing squad. But until they're convicted they should be treated as innocent. I know the justice system sucks, but blindly believing every accusation with zero evidence isn't a better option.

I rooted for Hernandez... so AB? ... meh

someone else can feel dirty

No.. I feel stupid cuz there are not many intellectual people on this forum... And I post here cuz I think smart people are out there... Somewhere.. ? :blink::huh:

We can only hope to live up to your lofty standards some day.

Thanks Dr. Lungclot.

You need not respond. There’s enough data to read you.

#wickedsmahtguy

I don't. Ever since this whole MeToo thing has happened I've been a firm proponent of "I believe evidence" over "I believe women."

I think all cases of alleged sexual misconduct should be taken EXTREMELY seriously and anyone who's convicted of same should be castrated in front of a firing squad. But until they're convicted they should be treated as innocent. I know the justice system sucks, but blindly believing every accusation with zero evidence isn't a better option.

It was brought to my attention that the #metoo hashtag, if said in just words is "pound me too."

:shrug_n:

Back