Do you live life in HD?

patsin??

Vengence Tour '09
Reaction score
We recently got our first HD TV. Have yet to see a pats game on it. The sox look great in HD and so do the Bruins. And college Bball and Celtics. So do you watch games in HD or yet to buy?

I have had HD since last summer. It's great isn't it? I can't believe when I switch from the HD channel to the regular channel the difference it makes. Football looks amazing in HD, i think it is the sport that benefits the most from HD.

gotta 200+ inch HD Panasonic projector.....

it rocks.....

there is nothing like lifesize HD players skating across your wall.......

worth every penny.....

it rocks.....

worth every penny.....

you are my new hero!!!!!!!!

how much does that bad boy cost? \\

and can i come over

it rocks.....

worth every penny.....

wow

that is all i can say

I am still in the land of notHD...very sad...my dad, my best man, my favorite bars...everyone has one but me...hopefully afte our wedding. We get back from Disney on July 22nd, I hope to be HD ready on the 24th...

you are my new hero!!!!!!!!

how much does that bad boy cost? \\

and can i come over

It was about $1400.

Ofcourse you can. BeentoMichingan?It is quite a way from CT.

I will get the model number...give me second....

My parents have a plasma they bought when I worked at Best Buy forever ago. I watch as much games down there as possible because HD kicks ass-especially when it comes to sports. I still watch a crummy old regualer TV. But I don't pay for cable, so it levels out.

The tv upstairs in my room in reg

so i watch most games reg

but the big ones ill watch with family on nice tv

Yup.

HD was better with Comcast than it is with Time Warner tho! Cleaner signal. Still very good, but not the same.

I dont like baseball much but sox games in HD look awesome. I think I like the upgrade for baseball better than football. Mostly due to the distance used to show football plays compared to baseball.

Got HD and new TV this past Christmas and LOVE it! Everything is so much brighter, and with much greater clarity. Sports rock, also nature shows (like on Discovery), and even "regular" shows (like CSI).

I am sooooo jealous of you guys. I was one of the first 32 inch flat screens in my circle of freinds. That is now a 10 year old TV set...sad....

HD is especially great for hockey. Hockey was always a great sport to see live, but just wasn't made for regular TV. But HD really gives you much more of that live experience.

You can follow the puck without straining your eyes. The 16X9 aspect ratio allows you to see what's going on away from the puck. If you have surround sound, you can really hear and feel the crashes into the boards, the sticks hitting the puck, and the skates on the ice. It really gives you more of a perspective of the speed of the game; something that SD TV really doesn't do.

I haven't followed hockey very closely for many years; but now I do find myself watching more of it in HD simply because it looks and sounds so good.

I watched a few periods through the season at my dads and at the local sports bar. I also found NBA basketball to be much better too, but that might just be KG...

Back