Do your job!

Correct me if i'm wrong

I thought I heard the Bulls saying it like 3 years ago?

I can't speak for the Bills, but Belichick has been saying that since he got to Foxboro, (around 2000). For all I know, he might have been saying it in Cleveland, before that.

By taking the time to look up that video and post it, you just gave this clown way more time than he deserves.
It only took me about a minute to find it, a couple more to embed and post and since I'm at work I actually got paid for it.
I figure he is a board regular yanking our chain anyway. No one can actually be as dumb as this guy and still be able to know how to read and write. He is being purposefully stupid. There is no other explanation.

Manning is so great that he can run one, and only one, system.

Its not a system? He just doesnt want to go under center and turn his back to the defense, for even a split second...He's constantly reading the defense

Anyway- Good luck tomarro guys, I'll be rooting for you...All the way

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

It only took me about a minute to find it, a couple more to embed and post and since I'm at work I actually got paid for it.
I figure he is a board regular yanking our chain anyway. No one can actually be as dumb as this guy and still be able to know how to read and write. He is being purposefully stupid. There is no other explanation.

:confused:

Real nice

And we don't have our hands full with the Steelers...Were 8 point favorites

Its a blowout
With all the injuries the Steelers are reporting, it would take Manning throwing at least three picks for the Steelers to stay in the game. So, you should be in good shape.

Oops, I forgot this is a playoff game, so Manning could very well throw 3 or 4 picks.

:coffee:

Real men don't try to analize their feelings, but if you're going to put a gun to my head...?

I think, I'm trying..... To make our victory against you a week from Sunday just that much sweeter #1, and #2 I think you guys think Brady is better than Manning and that irritates me to no end, because I don't believe it to be the case- Brady is the QB, but Bellicheck is the brains while Manning is the complete package. I firmly believe that if you put Manning on the Patriots for the last 10 years you woulda had 9 Super Bowl wins..No doubt about it

And we don't have our hands full with the Steelers...Were 8 point favorites

Its a blowout

Someone quote me

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Correct me if i'm wrong

I thought I heard the Bulls saying it like 3 years ago?

You know what? Thats all bullsh!t...I came here to wish you luck, go back and read the OP- It turned into this, you brought out the worst in me

With all the injuries the Steelers are reporting, it would take Manning throwing at least three picks for the Steelers to stay in the game. So, you should be in good shape.

Oops, I forgot this is a playoff game, so Manning could very well throw 3 or 4 picks.

Manning hasn't the arm strength to throw that many passes.

I agree my friend...This one's in the bag, and i've made a few bets against the Broncos this year- I'm not a blind homer

Like other people!

Way to steal from Easter Island :coffee:

peyton-manning.jpg

Doesn't he just turn on every girl everywhere with a mug like that???? :coffee:

Its not a system? He just doesnt want to go under center and turn his back to the defense, for even a split second...He's constantly reading the defense

Is tomarro a combo of tomorrow and tomato? Are you giving us all tomatoes tomorrow?

Here's this year's annual It's Not Peyton's Fault article:

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/161978362/dont-blame-peyton-manning-playoff-failure

With Peyton Manning's return under center for the Broncos, questions about whether he can carry the team to a playoff win -- or all the way to the Super Bowl -- will resurface, fair or not.

Though Manning is one of the most accomplished quarterbacks in NFL history, he's reached the league's championship three times, with just one win. In his 24 postseason appearances, he's gone 11-13, compared to 186-79 during the regular season in his 18-year career. These playoff performances have led many to label Manning as a choke artist when the pressure is on.

That's not entirely off base. There have been numerous games where a Manning interception (or two or three) have come at inopportune times during a playoff game, dooming the Broncos' (or Indianapolis Colts') chances to win. Manning-led teams have gone one-and-done in the playoffs nine times, and he's thrown multiple interceptions in seven of his 24 postseason games. But one thing is conveniently ignored when talking about Manning's playoff woes -- that wins and losses do not hinge on the quarterback alone.

When talking about the Colts and Broncos' records with Manning as quarterback, his contributions are not minimized, but it's also acknowledged that football is a team sport, with numerous factors going into the outcome of a game. A QB cannot do it alone. When Manning has tried, or has been forced into a situation to try to win the game by himself, he's had trouble. Because no team -- not Denver, not Pittsburgh, none -- can be one-dimensional in the playoffs and hope to defeat high-level opposition.

What has really affected Manning's playoff legacy is the failings of others around him at times when he is not playing as well as he can. Many times, a Manning-led team's loss in the playoffs comes accompanied not just by turnovers, but also more than 400 yards allowed by the defense or more than 100 rushing yards allowed. Other times, it's in part because opposing defenses have shut down the run game, forcing Manning to carry the team and forcing the Colts or Broncos into predictable play calls. The key to winning -- even in games in which Manning throws an interception or two -- is to also have an effective ground game while keeping opposing offenses to as few yards as possible. In effect, it's a team effort. And unless one has a conspiracy theory that Manning's predilection for postseason choking rubs off on his entire team, it's hard to point the finger solely at Manning for his teams' playoff struggles.

:eggplant:

Hey, ah..Guys

I think this is were your supposed to wish me and The Broncos good luck too?

fyi

Back