Do your job!

Reaction score
Way to steal that from the Tom Thibodeau and the Chicago Bulls

do-your-job.jpeg

Sorry. "Do your job and I'll still blame you when I fail to do my own job." was already patented by Peyton Manning.

10 one and done's is quite an accomplishment.

Here's to wishing Mr. Manning good luck on padding his already record stat from 9 to 10 come Sunday! :wave:

10 one and done's is quite an accomplishment.

Here's to wishing Mr. Manning good luck on padding his already record stat from 9 to 10 come Sunday! :wave:

The one Manning record that will never be broken.

I'm not trolling, I just saw two Patriots players on ESPN wearing "DO YOUR JOB" caps and i'm like

"What the heck!?"

You're not trolling?

You're a Manning fan, or a Bronco fan, or a fraud fan of both. Whatever you are, the Bronco's have their hands full with the Steelers, why are you on a Patriots message board spouting off about crap like slogans that don't belong to the Patriots? It's obviously to cause people to get up in an uproar to amuse you, to deny that is just plain stupid as it's crystal clear to anyone and everyone here.

It's pathetic. Go away.

Look Monkey Boy, you are trolling (well attempting to troll I guess), that's obvious...

Now if you had some style and wit it might actually get interesting, but this is lamer than CHEateRZZZZ BalLs and ViDEo all rolled together.

It really reflects poorly on the Denver fan base.

This was uploaded to Youtube on Febuary, 2nd, 2008. The video of Bill telling his players "Do your job!" on the sidelines is from January 12th 2008. Tom Thibodeau became coach of the Bulls on June, 23rd, 2010.
I'll let you try and figure out the rest. Don't hurt yourself.
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8v5KECmlZ9E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm not trolling, I just saw two Patriots players on ESPN wearing "DO YOUR JOB" caps and i'm like

"What the heck!?"

You're probably unaware of the NFL Films special on Bill Belichick, titled, "Do Your Job".

BTW, I think the Patriots may have trademarked that slogan, so be careful how you use it. I'd hate to see you get sued, and lose that wonderful ranch you have in Colorado.

NFL Films - Do Your Job, Bill Belichick and the 2014 New England Patriots

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JdnWmKnUcWg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdnWmKnUcWg

This was uploaded to Youtube on Febuary, 2nd, 2008. The video of Bill telling his players "Do your job!" on the sidelines is from January 12th 2008. Tom Thibodeau became coach of the Bulls on June, 23rd, 2010.
I'll let you try and figure out the rest. Don't hurt yourself.

By taking the time to look up that video and post it, you just gave this clown way more time than he deserves.

You're not trolling?

You're a Manning fan, or a Bronco fan, or a fraud fan of both. Whatever you are, the Bronco's have their hands full with the Steelers, why are you on a Patriots message board spouting off

Real men don't try to analize their feelings, but if you're going to put a gun to my head...?

I think, I'm trying..... To make our victory against you a week from Sunday just that much sweeter #1, and #2 I think you guys think Brady is better than Manning and that irritates me to no end, because I don't believe it to be the case- Brady is the QB, but Bellicheck is the brains while Manning is the complete package. I firmly believe that if you put Manning on the Patriots for the last 10 years you woulda had 9 Super Bowl wins..No doubt about it

And we don't have our hands full with the Steelers...Were 8 point favorites

Its a blowout

Someone quote me

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

You're probably unaware of the NFL Films special on Bill Belichick, titled, "Do Your Job".

BTW, I think the Patriots may have trademarked that slogan, so be careful how you use it. I'd hate to see you get sued, and lose that wonderful ranch you have in Colorado.

NFL Films - Do Your Job, Bill Belichick and the 2014 New England Patriots

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JdnWmKnUcWg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdnWmKnUcWg

Correct me if i'm wrong

I thought I heard the Bulls saying it like 3 years ago?

Real men don't try to analize their feelings, but if you're going to put a gun to my head...?

I think, I'm trying..... To make our victory against you a week from Sunday just that much sweeter #1, and #2 I think you guys think Brady is better than Manning and that irritates me to no end, because I don't believe it to be the case- Brady is the QB, but Bellicheck is the brains while Manning is the complete package. I firmly believe that if you put Manning on the Patriots for the last 10 years you woulda had 9 Super Bowl wins..No doubt about it

And we don't have our hands full with the Steelers...Were 8 point favorites

Its a blowout

Someone quote me

Manning is so great that he can run one, and only one, system.

Back