Does this offened you?

• Yes

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • No

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • People in Arkansas can read?

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters
My state won't give me the one I want and I'm not offended, just pissed.

I want mine to say BITCH and I want to slap it on the back window of my truck...right next to the gun rack.:high:

My state won't give me the one I want and I'm not offended, just pissed.

I want mine to say BITCH and I want to slap it on the back window of my truck...right next to the gun rack.:high:

What kind of truck do you drive?

This is funny...how?:shrug:

Joe.Pesci.as.Anthony.Spilotro.jpg

When young and on the road my old license plate read:

6ULDV8

I was just referring to the part of Goodfellas "funny like a clown" scene.

I don't watch the God Father or GoodFellas films. Never appealed.

I'm just staring at my slashed tires and not being happy...at all.

Is it just me or don't you think maybe Ms. Kunce might start in the Probate Court with a petition for a name change?

Cheers, BostonTim
Yeah, I noticed that, too. Kunce could also be misinterepted quite easily. I hope her first name isn't Erma.

They forgot ATM.

The letter combo could stand for other words that sound similar. Three consonants on a plate assume the viewer will fill in the missing letters, usually vowels. That could be read more cleanly as Negro, or even Niger (the river). If you lived in RI and gambled, you'd probably see Newport Grand. If you liston to public radio, you might quickly misread NPR.

Now, if it had said RED SKN, on the other hand... :coffee: ROFL

the word ni&&er is derived from nigeria.

I don't get all the slur shit.

I was just referring to the part of Goodfellas "funny like a clown" scene.

you mean this scene
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/twW_riHWz_4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/twW_riHWz_4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Back