Dolphins V Patriots predictions

P4E

Reaction score
Ok, what do you see the score been on sunday?

Me, i fancy the patriots in a 31-13 win

Patriots roll 38-12

I'll give the Dolphins 4 field goals because they always play us tough down in Miami... But this game should be over by halftime.

Keep all sharp objects away from D-22! ROFL

Danny Boy® on 10-18-2007 at 05:32 PM said:
If it's not a shutout, it will be disappointing.

I'd say 21-0 Patriots, but I don't think that's convincing enough. 42-0? Would that work?

:pat:

P4E* on 10-18-2007 at 05:21 PM said:
Ok, what do you see the score been on sunday?

Me, i fancy the patriots in a 31-13 win
Dude, put the images in your sig on top of one another, not next to one another. You're breaking the board tables by doing what you're doing, and pissing a lot of people off, because it's annoying.

I'm going to say 44-3 to the Patriots.

That's 6 Pats TD's and a safety verses a Fins field goal.

Take it to the bank. :archive:

Danny Boy® on 10-18-2007 at 05:32 PM said:

:LOL: ROFL

Seriously guys, what happened? I'm watching the Bills beat Baltimore, and I see at the bottom of the screen that the Dolphins scored 28 points. How is that possible?

Frauds of Mediocrity: 49
Legendary Dolphins: 28

but of course it wasn't nearly that close

ignore them 22.....you all played the best team in the league, and scored 28 points.......wow..and even though I love that the pats won, your team impressed me today.....;)

chiefsgal* on 10-21-2007 at 06:34 PM said:
ignore them 22.....you all played the best team in the league, and scored 28 points.......wow..and even though I love that the pats won, your team impressed me today.....;)

I'm guessing you didn't see the game. It was a humiliating beating of the Phins. They had 1 interception return for a touchdown off of Cassel and the other was a meaningless garbage time TD.

I'll give em the first 14 points though.

Alcoholic9* on 10-21-2007 at 07:52 PM said:
I'm guessing you didn't see the game. It was a humiliating beating of the Phins. They had 1 interception return for a touchdown off of Cassel and the other was a meaningless garbage time TD.

I'll give em the first 14 points though.

9, honey... you are missing my point.....or do you want him on that ledge.....:eek: ;)

chiefsgal* on 10-21-2007 at 08:25 PM said:
9, honey... you are missing my point.....or do you want him on that ledge.....:eek: ;)
I volunteer to convince him to jump and hope that he takes DannyBoy with him.>)

Thank god for Brady's 2 "Hail Mary's" throws to Moss & that Kick off return...cause Nobody on that lame ass defense is any good...

can anyone tackle on the defense...we ran for 180 yards with no problem moving the ball against the lame ass old bastards...

If anything I feel a little better about our future watching our 20 year olds Cleo-Ginn & Hagen & Brown control the ball against that old Patriot retirement home..they really looked stupid most of the game...

taltos on 10-21-2007 at 10:02 PM said:
I volunteer to convince him to jump and hope that he takes DannyBoy with him.>)

:blink: you boys are hardcore....:p

chiefsgal* on 10-21-2007 at 10:22 PM said:
:blink: you boys are hardcore....:p

Hi "KC"...how are you...you need to visit more often...I need some love in here...I am taking a beaten..these god damn Patriots are killing me...LOL

If it wasn't for Brady & Moss they aint got crap...their defense & run game is lame...Brady - Moss & Welker are definatey on fire...

Wait till it gets cold out...all those lame ass retireree's on defense will need quilts on the sidelines & brittle Moss's knees will buckle then all they'll have is Brady...

Dolphin22 on 10-21-2007 at 10:17 PM said:
Thank god for Brady's 2 "Hail Mary's" throws to Moss & that Kick off return...cause Nobody on that lame ass defense is any good...

can anyone tackle on the defense...we ran for 180 yards with no problem moving the ball against the lame ass old bastards...

If anything I feel a little better about our future watching our 20 year olds Cleo-Ginn & Hagen & Brown control the ball against that old Patriot retirement home..they really looked stupid most of the game...

Congratulations, traling 42 - 7 in the 2nd half the fools where able to run the ballROFL

That 'lame ass defense' is ranked third in the league, I know you like stats...

Hey dumb dumb, when you can score at will you don't need the 85 Bears defense..

Dolphin22 on 10-21-2007 at 10:17 PM said:

I gotta hand it to ya....only you could come on here with any remote kind of ego left after the slaughter I witnessed Sunday...

...in fact, it was so bad, I was even beginning to feel uncomfortable watching it. I don't give a damn about the Miami front office or the fans....but I feel for players stuck on a team that bad and having to get humiliated like that. Every player wants to be competitive and win. To be on a team that has no hope is bad enough....but to suffer through a game like that must be a terrible experience.

Back