done deal.

I don't think I have ever heard of the Patriots ever Fully Guaranteeing such a significant portion of the contract, let alone fully guaranteeing even a single year.
They just gave Devin McCourty a contract with $22 million fully guaranteed in the 1st 2 years.

They could have stepped up for the best CB in the game.

Pats management must have a fallback plan at CB, right?

Pats could have prob offered mid 30s guaranteed, which is still obscene. And he wouldn't have to endure the mental anguish of NYJ failure.

I don't have any ill will with Revis, but I think his choice was stupid. If he chose another team with legit playoff chances then sure, but the Jets? LOL

Thinking the same- what does going to the Jets do for him??

Must be $$$ only.

Brady is 37 years old, man.

There is no long term goal.

Are you purposefully missing the point? Brady is GREAT (GOAT)!

But the success of the Pats goes through Bill. That is CLEAR.

I wasn't aware that the Patriots would just fold as an organization after Brady retires. Get your shit together because you spewing the same stuff all over the board is getting tiring, we get it you're pissed that Revis left but you need to calm the fvck down.

:thumb:

Thinking the same- what does going to the Jets do for him??

Must be $$$ only.

Jets are about a QB away from being a pretty good team. Granted, that's a lot and we don't exactly know how their new HC is going to work out, but they're not terrible by any stretch of the imagination now.

Let's bring back Big Vince. He played well last year and has been a loyal Patriot, unlike whore24.

Are you purposefully missing the point? Brady is GREAT (GOAT)!

But the success of the Pats goes through Bill. That is CLEAR.
You mean the guy who is a career 11 games under .500 without Tom Brady as his QB?

Tom and Bill are a great pair, but if I had to choose one or the other, then it would be Brady, no question. I hate to see his final years wasted.

This move makes me feel even better about the Patriots....I can see again how hard it is to be in contention every year. And make now mistake about it, the Patriots are in contention Every year. It is so good to be a Patriots fan. Imagine being a Jets fan, or a Dolphins fan. Or a Buffalo fan. Yeah, they're in contention about 1 out of every 10 years.

'You go in the water? Shark in the water?" (Bum bum bum bum bum bum.....Jaws music....)

Belichick is the coach? Brady is the quarterback? (Bum bum bum bum...Jaws music, again.....) Don't get in the water with Belichick and Brady, or you are going to die! (you know what I mean....)

Stupid fickle knee-jerk sports fans....

OK, a plan B is in place. So, any guesses how they go about replacing the losses of Vince, Revis, Browner and Vereen?

OK, a plan B is in place. So, any guesses how they go about replacing the losses of Vince, Revis, Browner and Vereen?

Build a dominant front 7 to compensate for the drop off in the secondary.

There isn't any coach I'd rather have than BB. I don't always understand him. Why he drafted a special teams player (McCourty) in the first round was dumb. Even worse, he moved the guy from CB to FS. Still, there aren't many coaches that brought their teams to more superbowl than BB did.

Not sure I am following all of this but.....:toast:

Back