TITAN126

I love the inter-highway
Reaction score
She will get bored. :coffee:

1337421916_Dont_Bring_A_Girl_To_The_Nba_Games_gag.jpg

Beiber didn't look bored last time I saw her at a basketball game...:coffee:

so Miss Bieber feels secure

Guard your loins from camel toe with innovative panties

We don't like to throw around the term "miracle invention," but if the Camelflage panty achieves fad status and rids the world of unsightly camel toe forever, it will be just that. Designed by an alert mom after she was startled by her own toed-up reflection during a yoga class, these women's underpants have an insert that is flexible, breathable and puts the kibosh on seams creeping where the sun doesn't shine. The pairs of underwear cost around $20 apiece (dignity is not cheap, apparently) and are truly a toeless step forward towards a smoother tomorrow. Now what is science going to do about the dreaded moose knuckle?

9D812FD2778AA0E198F8F26803B.jpg

Mikie maybe some of these should be in The Muslim's most recent offering. Along with some of the female tattoos that Piggy found last night. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Selena, I promise if I take you to a basketball game; I will not be bored. :coffee:

I respect the shit out of Beebs. Dude just kills it. Lives the life. Swims in ass, rolls in a chrome Fisker Karma and the Batmobile (for serious), and just give a big FU to dudes everywhere.

I respect the shit out of Beebs. Dude just kills it. Lives the life. Swims in ass, rolls in a chrome Fisker Karma and the Batmobile (for serious), and just give a big FU to dudes everywhere.
I found the fail! :arrr:

Back