Duke

Muse

Paleface
Reaction score
I am not one to watch college football as a norm but when it comes to college basketball yeah I am a Duke fan

I know majority of people here are haters but honestly don't care

I have gotten use to the hate for my New England Patriots and yes I have gotten use to the hate for my Blue Devils. I live for it, the more the hate the better we do

We in this state have been blessed to have two incredible coaches one in Dean Smith and Coach K.

Anyone who has any love for the game I would like to think would respect both men.
What they have done for their programs is phenomenal. Not to mention the number of young men who have gone on to the NBA.

Coach K just passed Dean Smith and is just 22 wins away from the leader in B.Knight.

Coach K has also lead the US to a gold in the 2008 Olympics. He is as down to earth person as you will ever meet. and his knowledge is wide spread

If you love Coach Belichick then I would think you would respect the shear brilliance of Coach K what he is accomplishing with his skill and talent and pure genius is amazing.
Something that our very own BB is guilty of

Yes hate us, and I am sure I will get a lot of negativity but don't matter, watching this guys play in real life is fantastic, hearing how he adjust so quickly as he talks to his players on and off the court, well he knows his stuff.

So hate us, we love it, we expect it, and I will love Coach K regardless of how the season turns out. The times we beat Tar Heals are always a joy and for that fact alone I adore him and the teams that he coached to do so

Go Duke, you at least appreciate what you have in Coach K like the Tar Heals appreciate what they had in Dean Smith

Duck Fuke.

:coffee:

But, yeah, he's a great coach.

He is a sweetie off the courts and am so glad they extended his contract, to replace him is like replacing BB may it not happen any time soon for either men

Coach K is a weasel. He is disgusting and doesn't deserve to surpass a man of great integrity like Dean Smith.

Like Duke, like Coach K. Not a "dukie" or even a fan, but I like and respect the program. Having coached youth and HS ball, I respect the hell out of his X's and O's, his ability to reach his kids, and the respect he commands.

Good on him.

Coach K will be the best coach ever in college hoops when it's all said and done!

I lived in Durham for a year at one point, really liked it there. Ended up being a Duke basketball fan even though I was working at UNC lol. Quite a rivalry in the triangle there with Duke, UNC and NC State so close to each other.

Coach K always seemed like a nice guy and very appreciative of his position there. I remember pro teams going after him a few times and he's got it so made where he is he never showed much interest in any of those gigs. It is good to be king of all you survey, and that's his status in Duke-land.

Never had anything against Duke or Coach K, especially after my boys dismantled them in the tourney a few years back: :D
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2H7IhWFPMzA?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2H7IhWFPMzA?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

That said, I was rooting my keister off for Butler last year...

I don't hate Duke.

I'm simply a fan of UCONN (I went there and still live in CT).

I have fond memories of some Final Four games against Duke :coffee:

I am not one to watch college football as a norm but when it comes to college basketball yeah I am a Duke fan

I know majority of people here are haters but honestly don't care

I have gotten use to the hate for my New England Patriots and yes I have gotten use to the hate for my Blue Devils. I live for it, the more the hate the better we do

We in this state have been blessed to have two incredible coaches one in Dean Smith and Coach K.

Anyone who has any love for the game I would like to think would respect both men.
What they have done for their programs is phenomenal. Not to mention the number of young men who have gone on to the NBA.

Coach K just passed Dean Smith and is just 22 wins away from the leader in B.Knight.

Coach K has also lead the US to a gold in the 2008 Olympics. He is as down to earth person as you will ever meet. and his knowledge is wide spread

If you love Coach Belichick then I would think you would respect the shear brilliance of Coach K what he is accomplishing with his skill and talent and pure genius is amazing.
Something that our very own BB is guilty of

Yes hate us, and I am sure I will get a lot of negativity but don't matter, watching this guys play in real life is fantastic, hearing how he adjust so quickly as he talks to his players on and off the court, well he knows his stuff.

So hate us, we love it, we expect it, and I will love Coach K regardless of how the season turns out. The times we beat Tar Heals are always a joy and for that fact alone I adore him and the teams that he coached to do so

Go Duke, you at least appreciate what you have in Coach K like the Tar Heals appreciate what they had in Dean Smith

I hate Duke. I do not like the Cameron Crazies. I do not like their elitist attitude.

That said I think coach K just might be the best coach in all of sports. Listen, if he wanted to he could coach in the NBA & have success. We're not talking John Calipari or tricky Ricky Pitino.

I hate Duke. I do not like the Cameron Crazies. I do not like their elitist attitude.

That said I think coach K just might be the best coach in all of sports. Listen, if he wanted to he could coach in the NBA & have success. We're not talking John Calipari or tricky Ricky Pitino.

Santos and I accepts the hate

Your opinion your entitled to it

I love the organization wuv

Coach K wuv

Santos and I accepts the hate

Your opinion your entitled to it

I love the organization wuv

Coach K wuv

My opinion is that Coach K is tremendous.To do the things he has done at Duke are simply amazing. I think Duke ranks #9 among top academic schools. Very tough admission standards so he can't just grab any & all top recruits. Sure he has had some very good college talent but his guys usually go on to have average NBA careers if one at all.The man just knows how to communicate with players. That was very evident when he coached the NBA players in the Olympics. Those players are on record as to how much the enjoyed playing for Coach K.

Now it's fact not opinion that I hate Duke.:D

My opinion is that Coach K is tremendous.To do the things he has done at Duke are simply amazing. I think Duke ranks #9 among top academic schools. Very tough admission standards so he can't just grab any & all top recruits. Sure he has had some very good college talent but his guys usually go on to have average NBA careers if one at all.The man just knows how to communicate with players. That was very evident when he coached the NBA players in the Olympics. Those players are on record as to how much the enjoyed playing for Coach K.

Now it's fact not opinion that I hate Duke.:D

More haters then lovers where this topic is concern

But the above I agree, and to see him coach live :heart::heart::heart:

It's a fact I have adoration and love for them :)

Much respect for Coach K and the Duke program except for when they are playing Boston College. I am on your side as usual Muse.:heart:

Much respect for Coach K and the Duke program except for when they are playing Boston College. I am on your side as usual Muse.:heart:

ah what a sweetie

wuv

Hey I root for teams from back home in New England got to give them love as well that is well home after all :)

Exactly :)

To those who hate the team it's all good, don't bother me :)

Now you're really going to hate me. I root for the Tar Heels a little. Just like Roy Wiliams. I was plenty pissed when Duke came back & won last night.

I got over it quick because my squad is still unbeaten & #1 in the country. I doubt that will be the case in March.

Now you're really going to hate me. I root for the Tar Heels a little. Just like Roy Wiliams. I was plenty pissed when Duke came back & won last night.

I got over it quick because my squad is still unbeaten & #1 in the country. I doubt that will be the case in March.
There are other UNC fans here I am sure :)

OH man what an AWESOME GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Made me all warm inside

It is not how you start the season where you are in the middle but how you end

I am glad we are not undefeated works for me just fine

Back