Eagles vs Patriots Game Thread

I am ok with that 4th go for. The D is playing great and they need a TD no matter what.

Kick the FG for the love of God!!!!!!!!!

I have no problem going for it on 4th down. But they are SITTING on all your screens now, because that's all you're throwing. That's why the slants and seams were open in the 2nd quarter, and still are.

I have no problem going for it on 4th down. But they are SITTING on all your screens now, because that's all you're throwing. That's why the slants and seams were open in the 2nd quarter, and still are.
Agreed.

The third down play, draw up the middle was awful. Plain awful.

No catch. No matter how much Tony begs for it. That doesn't mean they won't rule it to catch anyway.

Bill was waiting for New York to do its job, but he oughta know better. He coaches the Patriots.

Kick the FG and you STILL need a TD.
Except a TD after a FG wins it instead of tying, and then only with the two point.

Went for it on 4th and 8 and got it, only because of an insane catch by Henry. Got cocky going for the 4th again, even within range and plenty of time left. Not surprising, but disappointing.

Except a TD after a FG wins it instead of tying, and then only with the two point.

Went for it on 4th and 8 and got it, only because of an insane catch by Henry. Got cocky going for the 4th again, even within range and plenty of time left. Not surprising, but disappointing.
The other part of it is, you have to keep the defense off the field as much as possible. They've been on the field almost the entire game at this point.

Don't wanna get down on Christian Gonzalez but I hate seeing the back of his jersey already.

Back